Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
OK that's good.

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Malfoy, so you are doing 36cp each semester? That is crazy....

How did they let you? Will you be going over your credit limit for the degree or are usyd more forgiving than unsw, and actually allow you to go over the limit?

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
wait how do you go over your credit point limit for the entire degree? i would like to go 6cp over. please assist me. im a n00b.

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
My timetable looks great, if you ignore the fact that my Mondays go from 8 to 5 with only a one hour break at 1 and my Wednesdays go from 8 to 6 (consisting of 2x1hour lectures, a 2 hr tute and a 4 hour lab) . My Tuesdays have only 2 x 1 hour lectures (at 8 and 10), my Thursdays have only one lecture at 8am and my Fridays go from 2 to 4.30. Seems great, but I really don't want to do PCOL3011. :(

vegemite

HSC
i wish my 2nd year subjects had repeated lectures like they did last year :(

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
stazi said:
wait how do you go over your credit point limit for the entire degree? i would like to go 6cp over. please assist me. im a n00b.
Do an extra 6cp in your final semester.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
What i mean is, say I can only do 144cp in my degree. How do I do 150 in total? I've done one extra subject before I transferred and it's between doing 3 subjects in semester 1 next year, or 4 subjects (if I can increase my credit limit)

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
This is specific to the resolutions of the Faculty of Science, but other faculties might have a similar policy.

If your degree has a restriction of x cp, that means that at the end of the semester, if you have completed x cp, you are required to graduate unless reasons are given to the dean as to why you should not graduate. So as long as you have done less than 144cp before the last semester of 3rd year, you'll fine.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
So if you haven't completed certain required subjects for your award, you don't have to graduate? I recall being told somewhere (at UNSW, I presume) that once you're over a credit limit you start paying full-fee, or something of that nature. This will most definately apply to me, as certain UNSW subjects have become useless at USyd. As a result, I'll be quite a bit over any credit limit.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
I'm over bitching about my timetable, so instead I'll bitch about usyd's stupid admin. The emails they sent around said that Madsen would be open at 10am. Lucky I arrived at 9am, coz they actually open at 9:30!!!!

I don't get why some days the timetabling in myadmin works and some days it doesn't. This morning it's not working, saying that I have to wait til Wednesday of o-week. But I already got my timetable last Friday.

Seriously. I'm starting to hate this stupid uni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)