Timetable Question (1 Viewer)

Dreck

HSC
Hey guys just a quick question, is there any problem at all with having back-to-back lectures or tutorials? Like, will I always be rushed to get there and always be rocking up late, or do they make allowance for this and give people time to get around?

Cheers.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
they normally finish/start 5-10 minutes early/late respectively

Dreck

HSC
they normally finish/start 5-10 minutes early/late respectively
k thanks

question has been asked so many times....
that's probably because it's a legitimate question which bothers quite a few people. i don't spend all my time looking at this forum, and looking at the threads on the first page, the question has been asked once (in an obscure way) and remained unanswered. you could have at least tried to be funny like the other guy.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
the forums have a search function, and people should know how to use it.

There already exists a sticky thread entitled "The idiots guide to university". Within it contains the following passage:

My main advice here is that you turn up on time as a courtesy to other students – also, several lecturers (the minority) get antsy when people are late. Keep in mind that lectures (at Mac, anyway) start at 5 past and go on till 5 to the next hour - waiting outside the door an hour before your lecture starts is pointless because there will be another lecture going on in there and you won’t be able to get in! lol. That being said, getting there about 5-10 minutes early means you can choose the best seats in the house.
source: http://community.boredofstudies.org...ussion/98982/idiots-guide-university-faq.html

Always read the stickies in full first

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)