timetable vacancies (1 Viewer)

Boombam

HSC
Hi

I don't understand the offer were just released and almost all the vacancies in lectures and tut are full? did i do something wrong? cos if have to pick my timetable from the left overs, i'm screwed.

i'm doing business.

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
You have to choose your timetable from the leftovers. Some lectures and tutes are full due to students who got early offers (like myself) and students in other years of university

Boombam

HSC
You have to choose your timetable from the leftovers. Some lectures and tutes are full due to students who got early offers (like myself) and students in other years of university
Kinda unfair at least I not a late rounder, that would suck even more.

Thanks for the reply!

simplyinsanity

HSC
People tend to switch classes around though so just check back every few days or closer to when uni starts. A space will probably free up at the time you want :)

Boombam

HSC
People tend to switch classes around though so just check back every few days or closer to when uni starts. A space will probably free up at the time you want :)
Okay I'll do that.

Thanks for the suggestion

iamsolost

HSC
N/A
Yeah I did my timetable a while ago and came back on today to check, and some good times were vacant! WEIRD, I guess people changed their minds. I was so lucky in that sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)