Timetable? (1 Viewer)

simplyinsanity

HSC
Hey. For my subject 58116:The Ecology of Public Communication, the timetable builder shows that there is a Lec 2 and Tut 2 (as well as Lec 1 and Tut 1).

However, when trying to do my real timetable, I'm only asked to choose times for Lec 1 and Tut 1.

Is that supposed to happen?

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Are they different groups i.e. Lec1 and Lec2 or different activities or 01 and 02?

You only need (are allowed) one activity per group, when making your timetable to select the two lectures you have to select them under their own group section on the left.

If you mean the stuff on mysubjects site doesn't match the timetable site, then go off mysubjects for now and check it soon in case it's been updated.

Gigacube

HSC
That looks correct. The date for lec 2 is different as well as tut 2.

simplyinsanity

HSC
Are they different groups i.e. Lec1 and Lec2 or different activities or 01 and 02?

You only need (are allowed) one activity per group, when making your timetable to select the two lectures you have to select them under their own group section on the left.

If you mean the stuff on mysubjects site doesn't match the timetable site, then go off mysubjects for now and check it soon in case it's been updated.
On the timetable site, it's a separate group: Lec1, Lec2 but Lec2 does not appear anywhere on mysubjects.

So I should just go back to mysubjects later?

That looks correct. The date for lec 2 is different as well as tut 2.
Yeah but they are on the same days as Lec/tut1?

simplyinsanity

HSC
If you check the dates that appear when you are viewing the subject on http://timetable.uts.edu.au/ you can tell. You might find that lec 2 and/or tut 2 will run when lec 1 and tut 1 aren't running.
I'm sorry, it's not letting me post a screenshot.
Tut1 is: 25/2-8/4, 29/4 - 3/6
And Tut2: 11/3, 8/4, 20/5-27/5

Which means that they sometimes both on the same day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)