• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

timetables 2005 (1 Viewer)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
i was able to make some changes to mine with some places freeing up. (good thing i checked). gets rid of that nasty 8 am start on a monday!

i just need to swap the circled lecture time. they dont have any free places, but i am sure by the semester's start people would have made more changes/dropped out. either way, i am going to go to that lecture stream. :D

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
redruM said:
i was able to make some changes to mine with some places freeing up. (good thing i checked). gets rid of that nasty 8 am start on a monday!

i just need to swap the circled lecture time. they dont have any free places, but i am sure by the semester's start people would have made more changes/dropped out. either way, i am going to go to that lecture stream. :D
WTF?! Three 8am starts? How long have classes been starting that early?

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
yeah i know even inour diary the place where you write donw the timetable it doesn't even have an 8am slot!

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
here's my timetable. its ok. nearly 2 days off :)

love to know how to include the picture properly.

Last edited:

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
i love my timetable. i would let you all love it 2, but i dont know how 2 load it up!

i wish i didnt live so far away from the uni. it was either an 8am lecture or an 8pm lecture. so i have 2 leave home on tuesdays at 6, instead of get home at midnight on wednesdays!

but all in all, i got 14 hours of stuff across 3 days, with breaks so i can have lunch

^___^
HSC
to load it up

ie show the actual picture in your post, you need to have uploaded the actual picture of your timetable
then type in [x] site address of the picture [/x]
where x = img

to do what cyan did
ie upload the picture onto the bos server and the user needs to download the file
just go to "post reply"..(not quick reply) and there should be a function that saids "upload picture"

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
... said:
to load it up

ie show the actual picture in your post, you need to have uploaded the actual picture of your timetable
then type in [x] site address of the picture [/x]
where x = img

to do what cyan did
ie upload the picture onto the bos server and the user needs to download the file
just go to "post reply"..(not quick reply) and there should be a function that saids "upload picture"
weh. i dont have anywhere to upload it. i guess i could add it to that shite site i made years ago and url it. thanks jimmy.

^___^
HSC
make sure it supports img tag

some site don't support it and all you will get is a site address that links you to the picture

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A

Theres mine, happy stalking.

Yes ISYS Lecture 2 clashes. (Why on earth would you have all 3 lectures for one course on a single day with 2 and 5 hour breaks between each other).

I have a practical class first day back and pre-lab questions to do :| Thank goodness I'm not doing Chem342 this semester...

Last edited:

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
changed my timetable once again. :D

edit: 13 hr day. and 2 breezy days. i am happy.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I still gotta talk to me tutor to open up spots haha, im like not enrolled in any classes for 207 aha

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
As of today when I changed an english unit (which turned out to be 5 times better for my timetable) I am only in 2 days a week, Wed & Thurs. Yay for going out Thursday night!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)