Timetables 2009 (1 Viewer)

kevinant

HSC
Poor juLnHi..
This year you got 5-day week... which is pretty same as I did last year..
But at least you don't have whole day from morning to night.
I don't know how many ppls are turning up in the lectures for COMP225.. but i got more stuffs from lecture and there is only ONE TIMESLOT for this. As I said, I don't get any electives until third year semester two and lots of electives in 4th year. At moment all of them are still compulsory core subjects.

peter2

Banned
HSC
Hi Guys!

Hope you all got the times you want! I know I did. Anyways, this is kinda an urgent question. I have applied through UAC for a late round transfer to Applied finance/Laws from commerce/laws at macquarie. I am very confident in receiving an offer so that is not a problem. the problem is that for this 1st semester regardless of whether a receive an offer or not for app. finance/law, I will still do the same 4 subjects as now in comm/law. If I accept my offer, would i then have to enrol again in all my units again and miss out on my classes that I had already chosen or would they remain the same?

Any advice or help would be great.

thanks

zeromq

HSC
N/A
I thought you just needed to do internal transfers within macquarie to change degrees?

X

xeuyrawp

Monday 6-9: AHPT865: Egyptian Ceramics
??? : AHST Honours core seminar.

Hoorah. Have a feeling I'll be constantly on-campus writing though.

marco9905

HSC
Semester 1
Monday
HLTH207 Lecture 8-9
BIOL246 Lecture 9-10
BIOL246 Practical 10-1

Tuesday
CHIR201 Lecture 8-10
CHIR201 Tutorial 10-11:20

Wednesday
HLTH209 (Sydney uni) Lecture 2-4
HLTH209 (Sydney uni) Tutorial 4-6

Thursday
BIOL246 Lecture 9-10
CHIR201 Tutorial 10-11:30
CBMS223 Practical 2-6

Friday
CBMS223 Lecture 9-10
HLTH207 10-12
CBMS223 Tutorial 2-4

Semester 2
Monday
HLTH208 Lecture 10 -12
HLTH208 Tutorial 12 - 2

Tuesday
CHIR202 Lecture 8-10
CHIR202 Tutorial 10 - 11:30

Wednesday
HLTH210 (Sydney uni) Lecture 2-4
HLTH210 (Sydney uni) Tutorial 4-6

Thursday
CHIR202 tutorial 10 - 11:30

Friday
HLTH204 Practical 10 - 1
HLTH204 Lecture 2 - 4

Got exactly what i wanted so im happy.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Rofl its chiro, they're always going to be packed...on the upside, they get to feel each other up in classes, so I have no sympathy for them :p

mserica

HSC
Ahhh this is where part time students enjoy!!! LOL

Semester One

Monday - PSY307 6pm - 7pm
Tuesday - HRM317 6pm - 9pm

Semester Two (Hopefully I will be eligible to graduate and will not need to worry about this!!)

Peartie

HSC
lol about the feeling up in class

and mserica: good luck in finishing!

hannahxxx

HSC
Hi Guys!

Hope you all got the times you want! I know I did. Anyways, this is kinda an urgent question. I have applied through UAC for a late round transfer to Applied finance/Laws from commerce/laws at macquarie. I am very confident in receiving an offer so that is not a problem. the problem is that for this 1st semester regardless of whether a receive an offer or not for app. finance/law, I will still do the same 4 subjects as now in comm/law. If I accept my offer, would i then have to enrol again in all my units again and miss out on my classes that I had already chosen or would they remain the same?

Any advice or help would be great.

thanks
I asked Student Enquiries this question a few days ago, and basically you have to re-enrol. This involves re-enrolling in your units, and re-registering in your classes. My friend who went through this process also had issues with getting credit for previous studies. That's why they strongly recommended taking the internal transfer offer over the uac offer. I didn't need my transfer to enrol in my units, so I went with the internal option, because i can enrol and choose classes when everyone else is, and not have to wait until February 6. I would ring up about whether you will lose you place in your classes. I would say you would, but if you accept the offer as soon as it comes out, or at a time when not a lot of people are at their computers, and are quick enough you may be able to to take the spots you previously held in your classes. This assumes you won't have issues getting credit for previous studies (I don't know how all of that works, but I hope you don't). Good luck

peter2

Banned
HSC
I asked Student Enquiries this question a few days ago, and basically you have to re-enrol. This involves re-enrolling in your units, and re-registering in your classes. My friend who went through this process also had issues with getting credit for previous studies. That's why they strongly recommended taking the internal transfer offer over the uac offer. I didn't need my transfer to enrol in my units, so I went with the internal option, because i can enrol and choose classes when everyone else is, and not have to wait until February 6. I would ring up about whether you will lose you place in your classes. I would say you would, but if you accept the offer as soon as it comes out, or at a time when not a lot of people are at their computers, and are quick enough you may be able to to take the spots you previously held in your classes. This assumes you won't have issues getting credit for previous studies (I don't know how all of that works, but I hope you don't). Good luck
Hey, thanks for the reply. Yeh, I called up Mac yesterday but for some odd reason, the young girl didn't even know and guessed really what you said. If that is the case then most likely I'll just transfer mid-year into applied finance/law. I don't want to lose out on my classes as all of the good ones are filled up. I will nonetheless still be doing the same subjects this semester as applied finance anyways. But thanks so much for much for your help :) Cheers

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hey, thanks for the reply. Yeh, I called up Mac yesterday but for some odd reason, the young girl didn't even know and guessed really what you said. If that is the case then most likely I'll just transfer mid-year into applied finance/law. I don't want to lose out on my classes as all of the good ones are filled up. I will nonetheless still be doing the same subjects this semester as applied finance anyways. But thanks so much for much for your help :) Cheers
You could always hunt down one person from each class!

Jennt

HSC
N/A
Hah, stop all this whinging about 5days/week. My timetable for Semester 1 looks like this:

* Work full-time: Mon-Fri 37.5hrs/week
* Get home from work and download and listen to lectures:
BIOL206 - Genetics
BIOL246 - Human Physiology
STAT170
* Work on assignments
* Study for tests
* Attend on campus sessions: 4 weekends + 3 workdays this semester

So, appreciate those free days and days that only run 9-3...
I'll love it though (I'm crazy:rofl:...)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
When I got accepted into Mac I got all the crap classes becuase my enrolment was in Feb, but if you check estudent daily you can usually find most of the classes you want because people move around all the time/

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Monday:
EDUC 105 L1 9-10
EDUC 105 T1 10-11
EDUC 264 L1 11-12 (clashes with AUST300 L1)
AUST 300 T1 12-1

Friday:
EDUC 264 T1 11-12
EDUC 264 L1 12-1

Hopefully.

X

xeuyrawp

Monday:
EDUC 105 L1 9-10
EDUC 105 T1 10-11
EDUC 264 L1 11-12 (clashes with AUST300 L1)
AUST 300 T1 12-1

Friday:
EDUC 264 T1 11-12
EDUC 264 L1 12-1

Hopefully.
Not. Enough. AHST.

reddevil89

HSC
I'm going to enrol this year, could I register for subjects before orientation?

X

xeuyrawp

I'm going to enrol this year, could I register for subjects before orientation?
That's definitely a valid question - I've wondered this myself. I suspect no, but could you please try and tell us what happens?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)