Timetables are out! :) (1 Viewer)

K

katie_tully

My god. The session doesn't start until the freakin 18th Feb.

HANDY HINTS FOR CSU
- No. Not all of the subjects are available yet. There is still three weeks before the session starts. Sometimes due to unforseen circumstances, or if the subject was submitted late, it won't appear on your My CSU until late. Deal with it.
- If two weeks before session you haven't seen anything, check your enrolment. If you are enrolled but still haven't seen anything check with Student Admin.
- It's quite possible there are no time tables yet. You will probably get these at O Week anyway.
- Uni Olympix

HSC
katie_tully said:
My god. The session doesn't start until the freakin 18th Feb.

HANDY HINTS FOR CSU
- No. Not all of the subjects are available yet. There is still three weeks before the session starts. Sometimes due to unforseen circumstances, or if the subject was submitted late, it won't appear on your My CSU until late. Deal with it.
- If two weeks before session you haven't seen anything, check your enrolment. If you are enrolled but still haven't seen anything check with Student Admin.
- It's quite possible there are no time tables yet. You will probably get these at O Week anyway.
- Uni Olympix
i love how frustrated you get!

dominicahooper

HSC
Aragami said:
When I try to check my timetable for Pharmacy at Orange this message pops up saying that there is no schedule available for my session even though its in Autumn 2008. Just wondering if it's just me who can't access their timetables through mycsu for Pharmacy at Orange.
I'm doing pharmacy at orange and havent been able to access my timetable either

xsavagex

HSC
I have a question. With the timetable, you know how there are different times for tutes, do i get to submit the ones i'd prefer to go to and the uni organises my timetable, or do i just get put into whatever ones.

Also, does all this happen after O week, Like do we recieve our complete timetables at O week?

thx

cosmic08

HSC
Savage, you will find that I asked the exact same question in the (my) original post. Katie Tully answered:
"You get assigned a group providing there are no other time table clashes. They're pretty flexible though, if you cannot make your assigned prac they'll usually let you swap with someone if you provide enough notice." (Sorry, haven't got the hang of doing proper quotes yet)

And the proper timetables are available during O-Week.

xsavagex

HSC
oops my bad sorry about that. i read that but it didnt click that it was the answer to my question :S

ok cool thanks for that. im so confused about this whole thing haha

cosmic08

HSC
Tell me about it! It's a bit hard to get used to. Hopefully the proper timetables we get during O-Week will be easier to understand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)