Timetables are out! (1 Viewer)

Wyvern

HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz

but yeah, how hard would it be to get up at 6am to get out the house at 7am to be there at 8am on a cold winters day - snugged up in bed with the electric blanket?!

i gotta leave the house at 6:20 to make 8am!
After daylight savings its going to be dark at those times

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
pfft you'll survive. :rolleyes: they never change the system really. Maths is always either 8 or 11.

EDIT: in first year

Last edited:

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by BlackJack
pfft you'll survive. :rolleyes: they never change the system really. Maths is always either 8 or 11.
dammit, i thought that we'll never have maths in 8am in the morning ever again- but i guess i was wrong. :mad1:

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
I refuse to answer such a loaded question. :p

You figure how much time you want to use trade for the extra valuable hour of sleep. I never skipped a lecture unless it clashes. :p 6am wakeups for me.

You should wait until you determine the lecturer quality before you jump ship though. A certain Kuo for Calculus is unmissable, and he was on 11am stream last year. Linear Algebra lectures tends to be easier, I believe.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by BlackJack
I refuse to answer such a loaded question. :p

You figure how much time you want to use trade for the extra valuable hour of sleep. I never skipped a lecture unless it clashes. :p 6am wakeups for me.

You should wait until you determine the lecturer quality before you jump ship though. A certain Kuo for Calculus is unmissable, and he was on 11am stream last year. Linear Algebra lectures tends to be easier, I believe.
yeah, true that- i'll guess i'll just have to c how good it is ei? anyways, i'm in the advanced stream, so if i miss a lecture i'll prolly b missing out on a lot. :S

Saul

*ss
HSC
anyone have a longer week than me and keypad of 27 hours?

aNg3L_iReNe

Irene was here....
i counted...
she has 9 hours on mond... and about 5-6 every other day..

i only have 15 lol..
but on wednesday, i have a friggin 5 hour break and a lecture from 4-6.. i might skip it lol
aah

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by aNg3L_iReNe
i counted...
she has 9 hours on mond... and about 5-6 every other day..

i only have 15 lol..
but on wednesday, i have a friggin 5 hour break and a lecture from 4-6.. i might skip it lol
aah
how come its like that? i have many friends doing med. science at UNSW and USyd, and none of them got more than 30 for sure!

ashwin

Creator
HSC
i have a 5 hour gap between lectures!!!!!!! wot the hell am i meant to do for 5 hrs!?

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
ahahahahahahaha
thats what you all get for choosing sydney
and one more....
ahahahahahahaha

ashwin

Creator
HSC
i dont wanna risk timetable changes on the net, and i cant be bothered goin back to change it. yeh ill goto the gym in that time, sleep, lunch, stuff like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)