timetables? (2 Viewers)

lee_bee11

Originally posted by jhakka
Ext English isn't that bad.

Every fortnight I get two and a half free periods. Keeping in mind that my periods are 78 minutes long.
78 mins long!! how can u concentrate or like...work for that long! my lessons are like 45-50 mins....and believe me, for some lessons, thats long enough! :)

korry

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by lee_bee11
78 mins long!! how can u concentrate or like...work for that long! my lessons are like 45-50 mins....and believe me, for some lessons, thats long enough! :)
yeah my periods are like 70mins long...we only have 4 a day..it might sound like heaps but i guess you're used to it by year 12...

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
How can so many people have that many frees. I get none :( and Im only doing 12 units, dam school.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
my periods 60 mins
we neva get to leave scool or come late (no free periods, even if they're study)
u basically get 2 studies per unit less than 13
i.e 13-no studies
12- 1study
11- 2 studies

i do 12 units and i get 4 studies (ext hist after scool which creates gap during scool)

Only four...k well, i have 7 periods a day!
7 thats a lot, i THINK parra marist have 8 not sure-thatd suk

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yeah heaps of schools have 8, but I like 6 cos they're evenly spread out all day. Two in the morning, two after morning break, two after tea.

I have..the worst timetable ever..as ive said in the 4u thread..
5 bloody periods of maths on a monday..
3 at once on a wed..
2 hours ext. hist. after school on the wed..
2 morning classes...and only 2 free periods..
though im dropping ext english so ill get 5...
i hate you samira..you and your greeat timetable..
on top of my shitty timetable..
i have yucky teachers..
Mr Baker: im gonna fail 4 u maths:'(
Mr Reis: Im gonna fail ext. history...

did i mention i have 5 periods of maths on a monday?? 5/8 periods...of maths:|

Giant Lobster

HSC
our school periods r 80 min each. i only get like 3 frees / fortnight :( plus on tuesdays arvo i have to stay back for eng ext2. woe is me

J

jhakka

Yeah, we have 4 perioids a day. It's not that bad, although it would be better if subjects like Ancient History and IPT had shorter periods.

lee_bee11

i seriously think free periods are like one of the greatest inventions....next term, (first term 2004, second term HSC) if we have double free after lunch or free last period, we can go home early (like at the beginning of lunch!)
CANT WAIT!!!

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
i have no free periods, and i still have to do sport, AND i have to go before and after school on 2 days :rolleyes:

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
i have no free periods, and i still have to do sport, AND i have to go before and after school on 2 days
ohhh mann poor u hahaha

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
if we have double free after lunch or free last period, we can go home early (like at the beginning of lunch!)
CANT WAIT!!!
I thought all schools were like that? We were allowed to come late and leave early if our free periods fell that way.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
This year l had 17 free periods a fortnight..it was sweet..l only had to stay at shcool on one thursday for the first two hours.

We haven't gotten our timetables for this term yet, we should be getting them after the year 12 do their HSC exams. I will probably get about 4 frees a fortnight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)