timetables (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

just-a-stranger

a humble child of God
HSC
hey guys, i just wanna ask, how are the timetables done in USYD?

they say that we can "collect our timetables"... does that mean that they allocate us themselves for the lecture/tutorial sessions & it's upto us to change it..? or do we book for the time/session ourselves?

sorry if there's already a thread on this, but my net is being silly and it won't let me search the other threads...

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
You're automatically allocated to tutes, but you can use the online thing to nominate a day or set of times during which you don't want anything and it will generate a timetable that accommodates that (as much as possible). You can repeat that process as many times as you want, so with some luck and logic you can get it to give you the exact tutes you want. (Since you're doing arts, you probably won't be able to switch lectures, because most arts subjects don't have repeat lectures.)

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Incidentally, timetables are now up (at last). Get them via MyUni.

fush

HSC
mmm mine is not up yet

edit: it is..

Last edited:

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
That thing confused the hell out of me, and now I want my first timetable back! Oh well, this one is okay too.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I believe you can also go to the student center and get them to swap your tuts and whatever around to suit you. I dunno how lenient they are as I've never done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)