Timetables (1 Viewer)

alittletense

HSC
Feel free to make fun of me if this is a stupid question but...when do we get our official timetables? were they confirmed at enrolment? or do i just need to visit MyStudentAdmin to find out?

kangms

HSC
Go to MyStudentAdmin, Enrolment, Subject Activities, Click the stuff on the left bar then choose your time.

avgust90

HSC
ur official timetable is pretty much what you've already got..it wont change anymore.. so all you do is go to my student activities and it will be there along with your rooms.. hope dat helps =)))

tehpyro

Lord of Bored
HSC
It is possible that your timetable will change. It has happened to me before (albeit, only once). However, you'll find out about this in the lecture of the class that is changing. Other than that, it's very unlikely your timetable will change, so just print out the one in My Subject Activities and you're set.

cyrius

HSC
so we need to finalise the timetable before the 23rd?some subjects are full and i can't place my time,what do i do?

candygore

HSC
so we need to finalise the timetable before the 23rd?some subjects are full and i can't place my time,what do i do?
you mean like, all of the activities for some of the subjects are full and you can't allocate them? if i were you, i'll call the uni or send an eRequest.

cyrius

HSC
you mean like, all of the activities for some of the subjects are full and you can't allocate them? if i were you, i'll call the uni or send an eRequest.
i've just checked it now, i have been automatically allocated for my maths modelling lecture 2 although it is on allocation adjustment. lol they put me on the 9:00 class, i was hoping for the 5 pm one.

so do we have to stick to this timetable now? or can we change at least some of it on the 1st week?

candygore

HSC
i've just checked it now, i have been automatically allocated for my maths modelling lecture 2 although it is on allocation adjustment. lol they put me on the 9:00 class, i was hoping for the 5 pm one.

so do we have to stick to this timetable now? or can we change at least some of it on the 1st week?
yeah, my lectures were auto-allocated too.
why do you want to change it? i guess you could ask someone who works with uni stuff about this.

TheElite

HSC
I got a 7 hour gap between 2 lectures...and both were auto-allocated :[

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
wow 7 hr gap between 2 lectures, and i thought 4 hrs was bad.
Might as well go home, eat sleep do some work and come back out.

TheElite

HSC
Well I have received an email saying the allocation has been moved..so now its 5 hours lol

HSC
i have a 6 hour gap between lectures this semester XD just either go home, or use the time to go shopping, meet up with friends etc, but i am going to probably spend it all in the library because i dont want to fail chem 1 for a second time ;) anyhow, hope you manage to find something to do that will keep you sane :)

tehpyro

Lord of Bored
HSC
I had a five hour gap last semester. You make these plans to do things now, but you'll probably break them. Mine was to spend at least half of it studying. On average I spent 1 hour of that catching up on work, and the other 3 wandering aimlessly around Sydney.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
I think they give you like a month after the classes began to still remove, change or add subjects, without having to pay any fees.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Also some subjects are full, but if you keep checking back through out the day for a few days it's usually possible to see a free spot. People change subjects frequently.

roadcone

HSC
census date - the date after which you will incur financial penalties for the subjects you are enrolled in. so basically, you have until march 10 (at the latest) to stuff around changing subjects and the like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)