Timetables (1 Viewer)

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
am trying to remember whether they did mine... i think the answer is no.

you pick your subjects at enrolement, but tutorial registration doesnt start till Feb 11. You log onto the website at the appointed time (and day) and you pick your times then. If you log on a few days before hand you will be able to see the choices you have so that when you pick your times you wont have to muck around too much.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Wow, picking our subjects on enrolment day!? Everything is happening so fast...I mean, i don't know what's involved in half the electives.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
HOLD ME! I'M SCARED! My enrolment day is on tomorrow

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Haha, you'll be dandy. I know you'll be doing Crime and Criminal Justice and/or Crime and Criminology because I did those subjects last year (in my first year) with criminology students. Watch out, Denise is the devil!!!

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
I spoke to another UWS'er - and he said that we didn't have to pick any electives at all at enrolment day...he said something about that being done in the second semester?

Hottieflossy

i have a timetable question as well...on wednesday when i went to enrol they gave me the timetable for my course but according to the timetable i only have to be at uni on monday when i have a lecture and tutorial...is this the case with anyone else's timetable? i just find it hard to believe that i only have to be there one day a week...do you think we get a new timetable in the second week or something?

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i asked about our electives.. the lady said we have to talk to the lecturer about it?! no idea....

and i have no idea about my timetable either O__o;;

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
timetables are sorted out when you enrol for ur tutorials on or after Feb 11. All the classes you are enrolled for will be on platform web and you have to pick which time and where you want to take the course.

you choose your electives at enrolment, you should have 1 - 2 courses for part time, or 3- 6 courses for full time students. If you long on to platform web it will tell you what courses you are enrolled in and what your enrollment status is.

http://www.uws.edu.au/students/stuadmin/tut_reg
Go there and log in and you'll see it.
That is where you can see what courses you are enrolled in and what times are available for each course (Follow the link to Timetables)
If you have an enrollment problem ring the uws help line or your student center for the campus you are enrolled at.

Hottieflossy

i still dont understand...you say timetables are sorted after we enrol for tutorials..then what was the point of giving us a timetable when we enrolled? it only made me more confused

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
what time table did u get when you enrolled?
One for O-week and the uni-start academic lectures but i dont think you got one for your actualy classes. Tutorial registration doesnt start until Feb 11.

am not sure what your talking abt.

adamj

shivers from the HSC to this. Its bad.

Can anyone tell me when I can find out my timetable so I can notify my employer.

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
The opening times for tutorial registration are staggered to spread the load on the system. The opening time for Units within each school is indicated below:

Units in the following Schools will open on:

Opening Day/Time School

Wednesday 11 February
10:00am Communication, Design and Media
2:00pm Humanities

Thursday 12 February
10:00am Computing & Information Technology
2:00pm Contemporary Arts

Friday 13 February
10:00am Engineering and Industrial Design
2:00pm Science, Food and Horticulture

Monday 16 February
10:00am Accounting
2:00pm Law

Tuesday 17 February
10:00am Economics and Finance;
Construction, Property and Planning
2:00pm Quantitative Methods and Mathematical Sciences

Wednesday 18 February
10:00am Management
2:00pm Marketing and International Business

Thursday 19 February
10:00am Nursing, Family and Community Health
2:00pm Environment and Agriculture

Friday 20 February
10:00am Education and Early Childhood Studies
2:00pm Social Ecology and Lifelong Learning

Monday 23 February
10:00am Applied Social and Human Sciences
2:00pm Exercise and Health Sciences

Tuesday 24 February
10:00am Psychology
2:00pm Languages and Linguistics

Wednesday 25 February
10:00am The Aboriginal Unit

ruski_gal

i didnt get given anything.
Just an enrolment sheet saying what i was enroled in. No timetable for me. I only know i cant do the online tut reg thing til the 19th for nursing. Other than that i have no idea what to do. SO when we do that do we pick out different times for stuff. How do we know what to pick??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)