Timetables? (1 Viewer)

spazamataz

HSC
Hmm..
I dislike decisions! lol
An 8:30-7:30 day sounds unappealing, then again, so does a 2:30-8:30 day.

But then again, the 8:30-7:30 day would have 4 hours worth of breaks, while the 2:30-8:30 day only has an hour break!

Gah, fml, stupid timetables!

H S C

HSC
does anyone know where to get one of those books you can separate for like diff subs.

no newsagencies around here seem to stock em.........argh

spazamataz

HSC
does anyone know where to get one of those books you can separate for like diff subs.

I got a divided notepad from Officeworks, but that was in Canberra, my mate says he got one from the UniShop?

Gah, getting ready for my first lecture!

harryc

HSC
Except for BCM 101 I believe.
Wait, BCM101 is on? Cause I've got my first BCM101 tute on Tuesday afternoon, and my lectures don't start 'til Wednesday morning...

EDIT: Wait, nevermind. Just got a message on SOLS saying they start week two.

Last edited:

spazamataz

HSC
lol at the primary ed people turning up to MGMT110, they didn't get the SOLSmail!
And my timetable trouble is no more, in fact, I had no say in the matter, I got moved to tuesdays at 11:30!
I felt so loved, I had like 8 sols messages!

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC

Officeworks, UniShop.

I hope none of you folks were silly enough to park in Georgina Avenue on the wrong side of the road and thus receive an $80ish parking fine.

Please people, read the sign where you park. The rangers pretty much make their quota just on the first couple of weeks of each semester. If the sign says No Parking 6am-6pm, then don't park there, even if other people are (and even if there are parking spots marked on the road- they're weekend spots). I see a ranger drive past my house at least once a day at this time of year. And a whoooole lotta parking tickets on my walk home from uni.

Not saying it's any of you guys, but I told a girl today she was going to get a parking fine and she flicked her hair at me (she was 18 and stylish, I'm a 23-ish year old hippy) and said 'nah I'll be fine, heaps of people are parked here'.
Yeah, there was a ticket on her car when I walked back.

H S C

HSC
i turned up to mgmt110 and there were no seats hahaha
i was like 30 minutes late

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Yeah first year commerce subjects are usually pretty packed.

H S C

HSC
found seats today:)
probly only because i was in that new one lol

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
actually, there's a function in sols that catalogues your timetable for you as you enrol in your subjects. its my timetable or something

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Yes, but Subject Timetables will show all tutotial instances, not just the ones you're enrolled in, and the tutorial page won't show lectures. So you need to know which tutorials you're in and make your own timetable off the Subject Timetables page....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)