Timetables (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
When choosing field trips, tutorials, workshops and practicals, you only choose one out of the list, don't you?

Sorry if this question has already been asked ... I just don't understand the whole uni thing!!

ruski_gal

yeah i asked that question and i got told one day and one time for each thing. At least i think that was right.
Best to get a second opinion

peepee

loser.
HSC
yeah i'm pretty sure you just pick one

i am a little confused as some of my lectures are named Lecture A, Lecture B and Lecture C (for Biology 1 and Chemistry 1).... people are telling me that i have to do all the lectures, unlike the ones that are just titled 'Lecture'.....if you know what i mean....

so can anyone help me? please??? :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I have one of those lecture A and B as well, I forgotten which subject, but do I have attend both of them, or only 1?

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
usually if u have to attend 2 lecs, or 2 tutes or a practical they will tell you to do so.

READ THE NOTES ON THE TUTORIAL REGISTRATION PAGE.

otherwise its normally one of each. 1 tut, 1 lec.
the a's and b's can mean u need to do a + b +wateva... but the notes should tell you whether or not you need to.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
it sounds like you guys have it tough. I just have 'lectures' and 'tutorials'

ruski_gal

yeah but im working it soim not there all the time. Im onlt planning to be there half day on monday. Arvo on tuesday. All day wednesday. Not on thursday and all day friday. So its not too bad.

zzangelzz

Queen of the Damned
HSC
SO basically it we have lecture A and lecture B we have to do both?
Arent they both the same?

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
If they tell you that you have to attend both, then yes. It should usually indicate if you only have to pick one or both.

Hehe

does any one noe wat it means by "lecture tutorial" on the same time??

Hottieflossy

my timetable says "lecture tutorial"...i think its because its language specific, like, my one is classical spanish literature (thatz the unit) and so you have the lecture and tutorial together

thechosen1

where do i get my timetable from?? im so confused! everyone seems to know how many hours theyre doing and what lectures and tutorials are available to them... but i dont!! oh and how come some people can change their units?? im doing Bapp sci (theraputic rec)@ctwn. any help will be greatly appreciatied.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
You can get your timetable from platformweb, clicking "Tutorial Registration" then clicking on "Timetable" for Autumn Session and that will show your lecture and tutorial selections.

You can also click on your schools link back in Tutorial Registration to check when tutorial times become open for registration.

People can usually change units if their subjects aren't compulsory or set - usually with electives or when they change the degree structure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)