Timetables (1 Viewer)

crazy_paki123

HSC
Howd everyone go? Get the times you wanted? I got alright times just BUSL250 fucked up my timetable :newburn:

Attachments

kkmok

HSC
Uni Grad
timetable.png

might change econ241 to math109 though :p

crazy_paki123

HSC
probs hang with mates or go to librarry/e7b to do some work

crazy_paki123

HSC
anyone know the difficulties of accg224, busl250 or accg200? i heard 224 was relatively hard especially if one stuggled in 1a and 1b and i heard 200 was really really easy, havent heard anything about bus law tho. also is a textbook recommended for any of em?

ChrisAC

HSC
anyone know the difficulties of accg224, busl250 or accg200? i heard 224 was relatively hard especially if one stuggled in 1a and 1b and i heard 200 was really really easy, havent heard anything about bus law tho. also is a textbook recommended for any of em?
i did all of them in the same sem as well
accg200 is easy mostly because it uses alot of content from 1b and builds on it (even used the same textbook)

224 is more difficult, introduces alot of new concepts. I didnt attend (although i should have) but apparently the PAL sessions are packed as well. Thought this was the most difficult unit in the degree.. till i did 308. The unit convenors know the unit is hard and they provide more help for the students than any other unit ive encountered which helps, so definitely take advantage of that.

BUSL250 is actually pretty interesting. Its got a bad rep mainly because most students are international students and its all theoretical which obviously disadvantages them. throughout the sem u might be thinking WTF how am i going to remember all this... then u recall that you get a cheat sheet and you write whatever you want on them... then you get a HD ^^ (ps my cheat sheet all i did was write out everything from every relevant slide - minus the case explanations - and it worked a treat)

also - you need the books for all of them

ChrisAC

HSC
yeah. reminded me of a google office. lots of group rooms, quirky chairs, bean bags etc. definitely a +1 for mq!

crazy_paki123

HSC
i did all of them in the same sem as well
accg200 is easy mostly because it uses alot of content from 1b and builds on it (even used the same textbook)

224 is more difficult, introduces alot of new concepts. I didnt attend (although i should have) but apparently the PAL sessions are packed as well. Thought this was the most difficult unit in the degree.. till i did 308. The unit convenors know the unit is hard and they provide more help for the students than any other unit ive encountered which helps, so definitely take advantage of that.

BUSL250 is actually pretty interesting. Its got a bad rep mainly because most students are international students and its all theoretical which obviously disadvantages them. throughout the sem u might be thinking WTF how am i going to remember all this... then u recall that you get a cheat sheet and you write whatever you want on them... then you get a HD ^^ (ps my cheat sheet all i did was write out everything from every relevant slide - minus the case explanations - and it worked a treat)

also - you need the books for all of them
is it hard to get D+ in all 3 subjects?

kkmok

HSC
Uni Grad
one of my friend ( accounting graduate from Macquarie) said it is not hard to get HD in ACCG subjects if you put effort in except for the capstone one, but he did suffer abit from the law unit (3 in total he got like 2Cs and 1D and almost all his ACCG units are like HD)

accg200 definitely easiest out of 3 as my friend was spamming me that he got 96 lol

crazy_paki123

HSC
96 holy smokes. should definitely aim for HD's then for all four subjects :)

bogirogi

HSC
N/A
Is Macq law very flexible with choosing timetables, can you include both day and night lectures/tutorials?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)