timetables (1 Viewer)

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
has anyone been to that timetable.uts.edu.au site? is it the actual timetable for 2003... cos if so i have wednesdays, fridays, monday mornings and thursday afternoons off.... and it sounds too good to be true.....

SaveFerris

Some faculties gave out timetables on enrolment day, others are apparently being distributed during the O-week faculty welcomes.

I got mine on enrolment day (I'm in Humanities & Social Sciences) and, like what you saw on the website, it's pretty bare...I think I've got about 12 hours a week...Thursdays off and three hours each other day. One guy I was talking to is only there 2 or 3 days a week, and he's a full-time student doing a combined degree!

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
praise UTS for it's bludginess... i'm so happy.... i can be just as bludgy as i was in high school, woohoo!

...not that i don't want to learn at all... i do... just too much can cause my brain to explode =S

elfgal

Originally posted by johnson
i can be just as bludgy as i was in high school, woohoo!
i can be bludgier :p humanities has no exams, only pass/fail grades and 25 weeks off :D

elfgal

Originally posted by schwang_thang

r u serz?! does humanities also include business? *fingers crossed*
i don't think it does - i think it's just communication degrees

chait

including tutorials?

are you guys including tutorials in your hours per week? or just lectures and workshops?

Last edited:

chait

hehe ok :) 12hours per week is alright... mine's already 12 hours without tutorials!! how many credit points are you doing?

i just realised that this is a uts thread... oops!

chait

ok... so am i... i'm not at uts... but i've recounted and i've got 15 hours -- not including tutorials :( :(

ben

Yep 24 credit points and 11 hours

15 without tutorials haha :gridnod: :gridnod: :gridnod: !!

schwang_thang

Originally posted by chait
ok... so am i... i'm not at uts... but i've recounted and i've got 15 hours -- not including tutorials :( :(
LOL!!

*ahem* sorri hehe...hey chait ure doin a science subject rnt u? i feel so sorri 4 the peeps in the science-y side...even at uts (yes, thats right, uts the bludgy uni) this chick i was talking 2 doin biomed has 25 hrs! lol...n my med science friend has 9 1/2 hrs on monday, which is practically my entire wk! poor buggers :p

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
damn... i've got like 18 hours a week =( but at least i've got wednesdays and fridays off, and monday arvo's as well... a hell ova lot better than at USYD, if i stayed at that bitch-place i would've only had wednesday arvo's off!!!

and yeh i think communication courses are the only courses without exams and tons of weeks off... basicall cos they have holidays during stuvac and exam weeks... bastards...... though my friend in vis comm. has the same deal.... fingers crossed that the whole of DAB is like that......

i think that there's also a whole bunch of weeks that the DAB faculty just can't be fucked teaching... so that's pretty sweet too

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
3 hours on mon
nothing on tues
8 hours on wed
nothing on thurs
6 hours on fri
no textbooks
no exams
and 26 weeks off a year.

:)

elfgal

saladsurgery - some humanities subject (anything but pub com which has a textbook)??
don't forget, you still have to fork out for $48 worth of PCA reader :chainsaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)