timetables (1 Viewer)

SaveFerris

Originally posted by elfgal
saveferris are you doing pub com?
Hey sorry it took me so long to get back to this thread!

Nah, I'm doing journalism, although I guess this semester the courses are much the same anyway cause of Contemporary Cultures/Comm. & Info. Environments/Power & Change in Aus.

So yeah, each Mon, Tues, Wed I too sit in that freezing lecture hall!!

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Hey Saladsurgery, how are you finding DAB? I'm finding it's really fucked up in the ass... I have two lecturers for the entire of the semester, one of them turned up pissed to our last lecture, the other is too stingy to photocopy sheets which we need in class and for our assignments so half our time is spent chasing up books on closed reserve, photocopying them, working out how to use the photocopiers, etc. etc.

Have you met a chick called Denise in your course yet? And also the computers in DAB are just plain fucked... they're pissing me off the Macs never work, and the PC's can't print stuff, and PC's which can print stuff doesn't have the internet... etc. etc. bitch moan bitch moan...

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
well so far, i don't mind it. but then again, i havent had to print stuff from the DAB building...

my lecturers are ok, except the guy for design history, he's a bit odd, like quoting philosophers, playing german opera in lectures, and skipping through vast chunks of powerpoint presentations.

and i love those PIN consoles... the scrambling numbers and everything...

hmm. perhaps it'll get worse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)