• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Timetables (1 Viewer)

Skeeta

HSC
When do actually recieve or get ur timetable?

I enrolled today but need to know the gist of when the clases will be because i have a job interview in the next few weeks and they would like to know.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
ok when you enrol you'll get your unikey login
you won't get your actual timetable until o-week, but you can go to http://web.timetable.auth.usyd.edu.au/index.jsp, and click on "Find the Timetable for a Particular Unit of Study" and log in

enter the unit codes of what you're enrolled in and that'll tell you the lecture times.. and possible tutorial times

if your unit has streams then you'll be placed into a stream. for example if you're in stream 1 then your lecture times will be those specified, and then you find the tutorial number that starts with the 1.xx

keep in mind that you're not guaranteed to get the timetable you worked out due to full classes etc. but if you go to the timetable people at o-week early, you'll have a better chance of getting the timetable you want :)

edwinchui

HSC
I don't get it?
When do we start our first semeter?
In Feb. or March?

Collin

HSC
N/A
Wait till O-week and go to MyAdmin (part of the MyUni service) using your unikey login name and password which was given to you during enrolment. In there you'll be able to view your timetable. Boxes in red will mean there is a clash, and you'll need to resolve those in person at The Student Center in the Carslaw Building at the main Darlington/Camperdown campus. Otherwise you may have to drop a subject to try and resolve it online.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)