Timetabling and class times (1 Viewer)

Bec Johnston

HSC
Hi

I was figuring out my timetable and I have Law and Science classes right after one another (not really a surprise, but annoying that they will be on different sides of campus).

Does the lectures/labs usually finish on time or start late? Because it looks as though I am going to have to run to all of my classes. Has anyone else had this problem?

Bec Johnston

HSC
Also can anyoen explain to me what this means?? Thanks :)

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
That's the law research tutorial in the Freehills library.

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi

I was figuring out my timetable and I have Law and Science classes right after one another (not really a surprise, but annoying that they will be on different sides of campus).

Does the lectures/labs usually finish on time or start late? Because it looks as though I am going to have to run to all of my classes. Has anyone else had this problem?
Lectures usually start 5 mins into the hour and finish 5 mins before the hour. Tutorials are the same as lectures too. Not sure about labs as I never had one but I think it should be the same as lectures and tutorials. However, sometimes lecturers go over time and that can be a problem.

Also can anyoen explain to me what this means?? Thanks :)

It's located in the Law Library of the Law Building on ground floor.

Law = Law Building

G17 = ground floor room 17.

That's the law research tutorial in the Freehills library.
Don't forget the name has changed to Herbert Smith Freehills if you are applying for a clerkship there later on :D

Last edited:

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
She is making a draft timetable so that once she gets the offer, she already has her timetable planned out and ready to enrol. I did that as well :D

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
It's actually better to draft timetables because slots fill up quick.

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
And also so that you can get a good timetable :D

Bec Johnston

HSC
She is making a draft timetable so that once she gets the offer, she already has her timetable planned out and ready to enrol. I did that as well :D
Yep that's it! :) I also want to travel home home (about 5 hours travel) on Friday afternoons, so I want to be able to do that and not have a class on.

Thanks everyone, you're making this process sooo much easier :)

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
Yep that's it! :) I also want to travel home home (about 5 hours travel) on Friday afternoons, so I want to be able to do that and not have a class on.

Thanks everyone, you're making this process sooo much easier :)
I guess then comeback home on like Sunday afternoon for uni? If you don't mind me asking where is your home home? I am assuming you are staying on campus or around there?

asadass

HSC
Uni Grad
What's the site where we can check available classes?

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
^ ah that..that means I already made my draft timetable....just wondering would u rather start and finish uni early or start and finish late? (I know this is subjective)
I personally would prefer starting early and finishing early because it leaves me the afternoon/evening to do any homework (yes uni has homework) or readings for the next day. I doubt many people would do readings/hw the morning before class.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)