Timing (1 Viewer)

eth

HSC
I was most of the way through the paper when I looked at the clock and panicked cos I had 45 min left and I hadn't even done half the paper yet...
30 min later I checked the time again and realised that the exam finished at 12:30 not 11:30 :(

I sat there for about ten minutes laughing at myself... The examiners were all giving me weird looks and stuff...

sub

riiiiiiiiiiiight.

i had like 30s to go when i finished. just enuf to check mc's :)

VVoody

Nothing better to do ^_^
HSC
I finished about 5 mins till the end but that was because I just fucked around for 20 mins in shipwrecks because I had so much time. Regretted it at the end though >_<

Jonno H

eth said:
I was most of the way through the paper when I looked at the clock and panicked cos I had 45 min left and I hadn't even done half the paper yet...
You were most of the way through the paper and you hadn't done half the paper? I hope you know maths is on monday!

eth

HSC
Jonno H said:
You were most of the way through the paper and you hadn't done half the paper? I hope you know maths is on monday!
Meh... so my english is bad... You all know what I mean

Managore

HSC
bwahaha I did the exam same thing eth. I kept thinking it was 2 hours, and was trying to rush through the exam when I *thought* I had 40 minutes left... I can't wait for the maths exam if can't distinguish 2 from 3 :)

eth

HSC
Managore said:
bwahaha I did the exam same thing eth. I kept thinking it was 2 hours, and was trying to rush through the exam when I *thought* I had 40 minutes left... I can't wait for the maths exam if can't distinguish 2 from 3 :)
I knew it was three hours, I just somehow worked out three hours from 9:30 as 11:30... Yeah, maths will be fun, won't it?

tomato_sauce217

O come on.. don't be so critical...
i did that in yesterday's business exam.. well t hat's becase i was sitting at the END of da hall.. i donno why... but i was sitting in da fron for english.. and den... i didn't have a watch ... and i thought 11 was actually 12 and i wasn't even on to the essays and i thought i was dead... den i asked the supervisors... and she goes u got like another hour and half and iw as like.. WTF???

eth

HSC
I got to play musical desks... Mine kept rattling, so the examiner let me move across to a spare one. I think it was the highlight of the exam....

lucyinthehole

VVoody said:
I finished about 5 mins till the end but that was because I just fucked around for 20 mins in shipwrecks because I had so much time. Regretted it at the end though >_<
yeah, i took agea answering that 7 marker. just sat there, kinda staring ahead, taking my time. wrote like 2.5 pages of absolute rhetoric crap... with some mention of metals...

VVoody

Nothing better to do ^_^
HSC
bloodysunday said:
i...coloured in the periodic table randomly for the rest :p
Heh, I saved that for my chem periods ^^

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
yup, gotta be reasonably happy with that. twas funny, i was expecting to finish earlier because the trial we had took me 2 hours and i had to sit there for an hour doing nothing - they didnt let us out before the 15 mins left thing like now :mad:

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
I had 20 mins left at the end and was pretty happy with the timing. Then i went through the exam all the way to the end and it scared the truck out of me how many mistakes i did. Pretty much took me to the end correcting them.

sub

truck...ur meant to hand in any weird objects to the front b4 the exam...but yeah, exam sucked :mad:

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Shh! Don't tell anyone about my ploy to smuggle in foreign objects into the exam that can be *ahem* scared out of me....

sub

ur secrets safe wif me...but a truck? u'd think sumone would notice rite? "looky here its my pet fire engine" - god that sounded corny...ur not even a guy (assumption)

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Nope. I guess the "tina" is kinda giving it away. But why would i show someone my truck? I mean, what truck?

VVoody

Nothing better to do ^_^
HSC
tina_goes_doo said:
Nope. I guess the "tina" is kinda giving it away. But why would i show someone my truck? I mean, what truck?
Yep, sure does. So does my saying that you're Christina Sarah? Wong from Merewether High School, who lives in Cessnock, parents own a restaurant and who has a very annoying brother who plays D&D (wheres Xayma when you need him :p).

If the BoS comes knocking on your door don't look at me :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)