Timing (1 Viewer)

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
What is with all these people having 30 mins left?...man! I had only 2 mins left!!...but I guess I took my time to check the questions more clearly ...but 30 mins?? CRAP!!

VVoody

Nothing better to do ^_^
HSC
Or better yet, call Tina on 0401189998. She has Optus Prepaid so it's free if you're on free call anytime and she actually gets reception at her house.

If you want war Tina, you have war :p

scruffy012

HSC
eth said:
I was most of the way through the paper when I looked at the clock and panicked cos I had 45 min left and I hadn't even done half the paper yet...
30 min later I checked the time again and realised that the exam finished at 12:30 not 11:30 :(

I sat there for about ten minutes laughing at myself... The examiners were all giving me weird looks and stuff...
hehe yeah i was like that i as only about halfway through the yellow booklet when i looked up and it said 11:15, i was paced (stupid english!!!), but i finished with 30secs to go, so i dunno about my MC answers

hehe scruffy

HSC
Timing was actually pretty good, I think I tried to cover my ass too much though in some of the less mark questions, and so I was a bit pushed for time. It was quite a well timed test.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)