Tips for 2006 HSC Class (1 Viewer)

till02

HSC
Enjoy yourself before u get to year 12!!! That's when it really counts

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Here is the most Important Piece of Advice!
Always answer every multiple choice question! Dont leave any blank.

I know someone who in Business Studies who got 29/30 in multiple choice exam and the one mark he lost was the one that he didn't answer.

Uni

God made me cool
HSC
i've found that actually sitting down with someone perhaps not as bright as you (or someone really fvckin smart if you're that way inclined) and talking and arguing through the points in the syllabus is the best preparation for subjects where you need to write argumentative essays, such as economics, modern history or extension history. frame it like a debate if you must, but i've always found just talking through stuff forms good logic and forces you to use argumentative language.

Facts do not make for good essays. argument does. argument and fact make for excellent essays.

pleasehelpme

HSC
Ok, im actually doing the HSC this year but im nice enough to share a tip with all of you who im competing against for good marks, voice record all of your notes onto a tape and then play it when you sleep, subliminal learning people! I did it before bio (yesterday) and i think it worked!

the hsc sucks

HSC
have a life. also, relationships are very important. it can be hard to juggle the hsc around them, but its really helpful to have one. for example my boyfriend helped me keep it all in perspective, one of the few people all year who did that for me.

cramming does work if you hav neglected a subject, but try not to stay up too late. when your eyes close themselves its time for sleep, not more study. otherwise the cramming will have the bad effects of exam failure, lack of time management etc which is why we are warned against it as a feasible study method.

study notes are helpful, but like any other type of study, if u cant be stuffed then it wont happen. u hav to be motivated and the motivation seems to drain very quickly out of ppl around stuvac.

anyway to each their own. these are my tips but take them or leave them. im aiming at an 80 something uai, but if u want a higher one, probably a good idea to talk to someone who got a higher one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)