Tips for passing IBL Introduction to Business Law (1 Viewer)

Dr-Dtox

HSC
Has anyone done this unit before? im finding it hard to pass the unit as there is an overload of information to study about.
To those that passed this unit can you give me tips on how to pass

Bananaberry

HSC
What are you assignments like? When I did it in 2004, we had a court report (which was basically going to a court session and writing what we saw/answering questions about it), an actual case question (which basically was all about using the terms and stuff we had learnt and then applying real life cases to it (involved lots of reading and researching), and an open book test based on cases and things we had learnt (torts and contract).

It was really not that hard, i think I got a mid-range credit from memory.

You really just have to understand the terms and what they mean and how to apply things to questions that ask you to solve cases. As most stuff was open book when I did it, you really did not have to learn about many real life cases (only key important ones).

Dr-Dtox

HSC
wow yeh i mean final exams, our final exams are closed book however we can bring in 2 a4 sheets and write whatever we want, but i doubt it will help. it just an overload of info we have to know

tubtub

HSC
hated IBL with a passion. pretty hard for a 1st year unit too. i did this ages ago, but the only reason i passed was i went to the tutes to get the answers, did the tute questions, did past exams, and used the 4 step problem solving method-issue, law, application, conclusion. oh and we were allowed a 2 page cheat sheet in the exam.

bilal.a

HSC
Its actually not that hard, study the example answers, so u no what they expect within you're answer, i got a credit, soo yerr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)