Tips for SC and Beyond (1 Viewer)

Mark576

Feel good ...
HSC
Damn. Does anyone else just get that feeling that you can't be bothered to study? at all? (it's the day before the first exam as well) Cause that's exactly how i'm feeling at the moment, I mean i just can't motivate myself! any tips? :)

James747

HSC
Mark576 said:
Damn. Does anyone else just get that feeling that you can't be bothered to study? at all? (it's the day before the first exam as well) Cause that's exactly how i'm feeling at the moment, I mean i just can't motivate myself! any tips? :)
I sorta feel exactly the same as you right now. I guess I've been spending too long ( 1 and a half hours XD ) studying so I've been losing some motivation....

Just take a break for now, then go back to study :D

Mark576

Feel good ...
HSC
It's not that it's just a short period thing (as in if i take a break i'll be fine for another couple of hours), i mean i can't motivate myself to even start studying ...

James747

HSC
Mark576 said:
It's not that it's just a short period thing (as in if i take a break i'll be fine for another couple of hours), i mean i can't motivate myself to even start studying ...
Take all your books and go to the local library. Sure by then you'll hav no choice but study then. I haven't tried it but my sis tells me it works.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
LOL .. ii cant study much either .. STAY POSITVE ALL ! =] ahah .. wish you all the best of luck .. ^^

LiiL

HSC
N/A
Im finding it hard to remember what i studied...

Im a bit anxious about short answers for science...i don't know how much detail on the topics i will need...

Good luck!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)