Tips for Studying PDHPE (1 Viewer)

carlyfollett

HSC
Re: PDHPE Tutor - 96 Hsc Mark

Hi Ashleigh
my name is carly
im doing pdhpe for my hsc this year
and i was just wondering if u've got any tips for studying considering this is such a big course with heaps of content
like do you just read through it??
im hopeless at studying
any help would be great
i live in sydney and you're in paramatta so tutoring kinda wont work
but yea
any help would be great
thanx
xoxo

princesskt

HSC
Re: PDHPE Tutor - 96 Hsc Mark

summarise ur topics.. then make study cards! hehe im making study cards :D the first time in the high school life hehe

Robdudley

HSC
Hey All,

The thing i do regularly every few days is continually go over the syllabus. Always refer to your syllabus cause when you get to ur exam, you can read the questions, underline the main points, think of yea i remember that from(for eg, CORE 2 Factors Affecting Performance-How does Pyschology Affect Performance?, Managing Anxiety). It is the easiest way to remember and also make study cards/notes the night you get home from what you did in class. This helps as you can refer to them regularly and your not in a mad scramble two weeks before exams.
Organisation is the key.
Mindmaps also prove to be very helpful with jogging memory. Relate this to something, for eg from sports medicine, i made mindmaps of red cross symbolising hopsitals. Just little tricks to help u remember goes a long way.
Rob Dudley xx,
Narrabeen Sports High School

adrenaline rush

Schoolies 1-18/Dec/06
HSC
For me PDHPE was just common sense stuff. The best thing for me was to go out and experience my notes for myself, like talking to the receptionist at the doctor's office about health care and practicing managing injuries on friends for sports med. Once you've seen it and done it, it all falls into place.
And make sure you've got the syllabus down. And i mean DOWN.

kristielee2233

HSC
i'm doing the same hsc options for pdhpe as you..
and have also done RAGAD nd Hamlet...
i take it you do advanced english? if not extension?
wb xx:)

kristielee2233

HSC
adrenaline rush said:
For me PDHPE was just common sense stuff. The best thing for me was to go out and experience my notes for myself, like talking to the receptionist at the doctor's office about health care and practicing managing injuries on friends for sports med. Once you've seen it and done it, it all falls into place.
And make sure you've got the syllabus down. And i mean DOWN.

sorry forgot to quote... yeah im doing things your doing..

engadine high!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)