• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Tips on how to prevent hand ache when writing an essay? (1 Viewer)

HSC
hey guys

i can write pretty good essays but the thing is, my hand gets heaps tired after i write about 1 - 1 1/2 pages (this is when im writing really fast)

any tips on how to overcome this?

thanks

Last edited:

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
get a good rubber pencil grip and attach it to your pen. it kinda cushions ur hand when you write. also flex your hand after u write each paragraph. :)

HSC
lizziegirl said:
get a good rubber pencil grip and attach it to your pen. it kinda cushions ur hand when you write. also flex your hand after u write each paragraph. :)
good advice thanks.

danz90

HSC
Also, on the topic of writing...

Does writing 'BIG' help you to write faster? I usually write very small and sometimes when I rush in exams some words become unreadable, because I tend to combine two letters into one symbol.. lol looks like an unfinished word.

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
danz90 said:
Also, on the topic of writing...

Does writing 'BIG' help you to write faster? I usually write very small and sometimes when I rush in exams some words become unreadable, because I tend to combine two letters into one symbol.. lol looks like an unfinished word.
when i think small i think cramped hand. usu. when i write BIG it helps cos then the marker can easily read what ur saying and doesnt have2 squint (lol if hes as blind as a bat like me). :D but w/e floats your boat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)