Tips on relationship (1 Viewer)

Swagiel_

HSC
We've been on two dates so far (going on another one next week), her sister really likes me and approves of me, we've agreed to take the 'sexy time' thing slowly (going to wait till it's love rather than lust) and yeah.

My question is: What are some tips for having a long lasting relationship? and am I on the pathway to more success?

BTW, she is two years older than me (me: 18, her: 20)

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Align in a way where you understand each others lifestyles and usually having a similar lifestyle allows you guys to help each other, get through it, experience it together etc... if it's not the same, then learn to not be needy,let them focus on their goals if needed,learn to adjust and cheer them on etc...

It's all about the basic stuff: Communciation, listening, trust etc..

Having some similar hobbies/interest can help keep the spark last too but not needed.

(experience: nearing very close to dat 1 year anniversary - certainly not as many as some here, but longer then most turn out :p)

I always say etc,, because really these are just some key points and there's many many others to list but it all depends on the person's involved - every relationship is different. (however fundamentals are usually...fundamentals)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)