Tips on studying for IPT exam (1 Viewer)

yooook

HSC
go through course content and practice papers, thats legit it. make sure understand all the major diagrams etc

studiesofboard

HSC
I literally just completed an assignment last week for project management and databases so stressful. Goodluck :)

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Make sure to memorise the hell out of the Sam D textbook. A lot of the time there is probably too much information in the Sam D textbook so what I recommend and this is what I did is to look at past paper questions specifically for whatever part your reading and make sure to absorb the amount of info from the textbook that is needed in the sample solution.

Use a website called HscSearch to find specific questions for whatever part your reading from the textbook.

studiesofboard

HSC
Make sure to memorise the hell out of the Sam D textbook. A lot of the time there is probably too much information in the Sam D textbook so what I recommend and this is what I did is to look at past paper questions specifically for whatever part your reading and make sure to absorb the amount of info from the textbook that is needed in the sample solution.

Use a website called HscSearch to find specific questions for whatever part your reading from the textbook.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)