Tips to prepare Paper 2 (1 Viewer)

HSC
Helppp! Im plannin on remembering as much key points as possible or memorising the 3 essays?

Demise

HSC
Remember the key points, 3 essays memorising in a full day? UHHHHH...

skyscraper

Goin Up
HSC
No.
Memorising three essays if they questions the same as yours is good, but the odds of that happening are slim. You will go in, and if questions not the same, you will try use that essay anyway and it may bite you big time. Just remember points.

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
Seriously?
Just remember the key points, I never even bother to attempt to memorize an essay.
What you should do is remember the main key points with quotes to back it up.

crazy_paki123

HSC
im just memorising quotes and technques and mould points out of them to suit the question

wavess

HSC
Well if you want to memorise, break your time up, so do 5 hrs mod A, 5 hrs mod B, and 5 hrs mod C.

HSC
Thanks guys! im sticking to the main points.
Another question ...do you guys think they will specify a speech and/or make us do 3?

Brett_P

HSC
OD13...I'm confident they will either specify a speech, make us do 3, or have a second related text for Conflicting Perspectives (If you do that).

It will pop up somewhere there, so be prepared for three speeches and have a spare related text.

Also, I'm memorising all my quotes and structures of the three essays today. Since waking up (9:30) I have memorised my Blade Runner essay, which is extremely adaptable (They all should be). Two to go.

Just think! In about 26 hours you will never have to think about English again! Bust out the bonfire.

crazy_paki123

HSC
for distinctive voices? i think two speeches and a related text of your own choosing

tomp1612

HSC
i guess i got luky for the belonging essay, one of my ones i prepared matched exactly to the question

timeslowsdown

Everything for the Lord
HSC
N/A
Yes remember key points! It worked for me in the trials because if you know the main points, you can answer any question!

HSC
Cheerio! Yeah i think I learnt my lesson..was so preoccupied trying to memorise three essays I stuffed it up but I thought it was possible today...Since I procrastinated so much today main points ftw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)