Tips? (1 Viewer)

NickyP

Does any one have any tips for passing bio?? I'm so scared and I really don't think I am going to pass...I will take any help I can get...:chainsaw:

Keep doing questions
Over and over and over and over
Don't just read
Do questions
When you come to a question you don't know, don't skip it--fine the answer straight away. That'll help you remember it too
so don't read, do questions, the stuff you don't know you'll be reading up anyway

aby

------------>
you also have to assume the marker is an idiot... seriously. Write the most obvious stuff! the marking criteria is usually warped.

Yeah, like dont just say "measure the temperature", say measure the temperature by placing a thermometer in the solution". I got marked down for that!

KingofthieF

Originally posted by SparklingDimond
Yeah, like dont just say "measure the temperature", say measure the temperature by placing a thermometer in the solution". I got marked down for that!
omg u gotta be kidding! it sounds more like a prac exam where u need to say exact what u measure the temperature is...

to NickyP i think the best way is understanding... reding does help u but remember u gotta put that into words in the exam... so yeah do what Mistress Lilith say - do plenty of questions!! :)
AND like all other people would say... BE CONFIDENT!!

Good luck all~~

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
For me, making heaps of notes helps. I get alll my study guides, all my class notes and all my text books and have condensed them into summary folders, one fore each topic. From there i condensed more into only one folder for the whole subject. From there i condensed evern more to flash cards which really help.

But thats just me and they say that everyone learns differently. I also find sticking things on the back of the tiolet door and on the wall near the mirror in bathroom (where i stand to brush my teeth) and on the top of my cds so i look and them when i pull them out, all really help me.

The only bad thing about that plan is if you have an annoyig attnetion seeking little yr 8 sister like mine who isnt coping with the fact that my parents are focusing on me durring the HSC. She ripped down all my bio notes in the bathroom and put up her own maths ones that say things like 'alternate angles and equal' and 'angles at a point equal 360':mad: :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)