Tips...? (1 Viewer)

dhehdrms

HSC
Hey all.
I am currently a year 10 student with big dreams :(
I am wanting to go off to uni after year 12 to study Law or Medicine.
Although i do top the class and get A's in most subjects, i always think its not enough to achieve my dreams.
For my new years resolution, i have promised myself to study everyday - which hasn't happened yet but will be as soon as i get som feedback from you guys :)
many of you i see on the forums seem very successful with your UAI's, which I'm very jealous of :D
i really want to get my resolution kick started as well so if you've got any study tips - how often/much you did, wat you did etc.
and to help accomplish/have a chance on my dream, it will be great if i could get som tips on how to achieve a high UAI of 97/98+
Maths and science are my favourite subjects if that helps...

Thanks a million :)
Kind regards, Daniel.

P.S. and to all those law students out there: english isn't as good as my maths,,,does that mean i will be better off in medicine?

spence

HSC
Are you really interested in both law and medicine? Or do you just think they sound impressive? Cause I really can't see many people's two main interests to be law and med, considering they have very little in common

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Hey all.
I am currently a year 10 student with big dreams :(
I am wanting to go off to uni after year 12 to study Law or Medicine.
Although i do top the class and get A's in most subjects, i always think its not enough to achieve my dreams.
For my new years resolution, i have promised myself to study everyday - which hasn't happened yet but will be as soon as i get som feedback from you guys :)
many of you i see on the forums seem very successful with your UAI's, which I'm very jealous of :D
i really want to get my resolution kick started as well so if you've got any study tips - how often/much you did, wat you did etc.
and to help accomplish/have a chance on my dream, it will be great if i could get som tips on how to achieve a high UAI of 97/98+
Maths and science are my favourite subjects if that helps...

Thanks a million :)
Kind regards, Daniel.
study 24/7 and you will be fine!
P.S. and to all those law students out there: english isn't as good as my maths,,,does that mean i will be better off in medicine?
ask yourself this question, why in hell will being good in math help you in medicine.

Good in Math : Engineering/Business
Good in English: Law/Journalism/(some sort of arts degree)
Good in Science (bio/chem): Medicine

dhehdrms

HSC
o i see :D
well, thing is, i wanna study medicine not cuz its impressive cuz i am more confident on wat needs to be studied in the area (altho it will be very very hard work).
the law path is wat i would prefer if wat i was good at had nothing to do with my decision, as i love arguing and consulting and talking more than anything; the only problem is, i much rather prefer subjects required for medicine (science, maths etc.)
If both had nothing to do with wat subjects i enjoy/good at, i wud pick law.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)