Tired (1 Viewer)

lengy

HSC
Slept last night and woke up fine... though slightly sad and now I'm tired again.

Skeeta

HSC
it could be an emotional thing, as other people said. When i'm under stress or upset I just want to have a hot shower then sleeeeeeeeep.

True Story.

To stop the cycle, i fill my day with meaningless activities, as well as taking up relaxation classes (yoga/pilates), since then.. i'm sleeping a lot better. It helps to clear your head if thats the problem.

velias

HSC
more than likely things like this are stress related, thats why relaxation methods are a good idea. even wen doing exams and assignments i try my bust not to stress it just doest help.

as for pills i believe they are a bad idea, they cant be good for you, sometimes people just need to chill

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
lengy said:
No. Sit at the computer as always.
Thats why you're so tired. Especially if going on the computer is the first thing you do after getting up.

Gilbert2

HSC
I found once I started fapping off so much I got more energy

yosemite sam

HSC
I get tired heaps too. Chronic fatigue syndrome ftw. I get 10-12 hours sleep a day but still feel tired all the time. My teachers know so they forgive me for sleeping in class. Stress about school makes it worse. Doctors can't do much. Should just wear off in time. Go to the doctors and they should do some blood tests to see if it could be diabetes/glandular fever/cmv/chronic fatigue/deficiencies...all those sorts of things can cause tiredness or trigger other things (like chronic fatigue) that can make you tireder

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
Being on the computer a lot can make you really tired. If you have trouble sleeping at night it could be insomnia or that your sleeping pattern is really out of whack.

Have you tried making yourself wake up really early one morning? Sometimes it can help. Or when you do sleep at night you might not be sleeping properly... you could always ask your doctor if you could go on sleeping pills short term, there's ones (I'm not sure what they're called) that help you not just get to sleep but sleep better.

yosemite sam said:
I get tired heaps too. Chronic fatigue syndrome ftw. I get 10-12 hours sleep a day but still feel tired all the time.
Highly unlikely, he'd be sooo much more than tired if he had CFS, and wouldnt be able to do things like go out clubbing and dancing all night..

yosemite sam

HSC
Sprinkles~ said:
Highly unlikely, he'd be sooo much more than tired if he had CFS, and wouldnt be able to do things like go out clubbing and dancing all night..
I wasn't suggesting he has CFS, and you dont have to be so tired you can't get out of bed to have CFS... its just when there is no other cause for your more than normal tiredness. I manage to go to school everyday, and if i have a nap in the afternoon, I can stay out late as long as i sleep in the morning.

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
yosemite sam said:
I wasn't suggesting he has CFS, and you dont have to be so tired you can't get out of bed to have CFS... its just when there is no other cause for your more than normal tiredness. I manage to go to school everyday, and if i have a nap in the afternoon, I can stay out late as long as i sleep in the morning.
I was just pointing out that CFS isn't tiredness, cos most people think it is and confuse it from just chronic fatigue, that you need to have like a zillion other symptoms to be diagnosed.

Thats all :p

ilikehats

HSC
It could just be chronic fatigue, not chronic fatigue syndrome... do you have nausea/sore muscles and such as well?
YES, jerking off helps, both for helping to get to sleep, and for more energy.
If you cannot sleep, drink a cup of warm milk with brandy and then masturbate. Nearly always works.

yosemite_sam, I have CFS too... It's a bit better now than it was in junior high, but it still sucks. Do you get crap from teachers for falling asleep/not being able to do work too?

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
ilikehats said:
yosemite_sam, I have CFS too... It's a bit better now than it was in junior high, but it still sucks. Do you get crap from teachers for falling asleep/not being able to do work too?
that really sucks, have they all been told how sick you are? if they're still giving you crap thats not fair cos its not like its your fault. my teachers were great after i got sick, i wouldnt have finished school without them. get your parents to yell at them or something :p

cutiebabyforeva

Coz I'm Cool Like That ;)
HSC
Gilbert1 said:
do you pee alot aswell? Maybe you have diabetes
Lol I actually do pee and drink a lot. One of my friend told me maybe I have diabetes...

But I dont have the other symptons like weight loss, itchy rashes etc and Im not getting steadily weaker... So I dunno ay... Coz that's the symptons for type 1 diabetes (Ive done my research lol) and there's no way I have type 2 diabetes coz Im skinny (but not overly skinny... just healthy and normal sized)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)