Tired (1 Viewer)

lengy

HSC
Does anyone else feel tired all the time?

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
sometimes.

I was totally exhausted last night, like cannot stay awake.
Went to bed at 8:40. Woke up at about 9:20 this morning.
Fixt :)

lengy

HSC
How about getting normal sleep during the night, waking up in the morning and then falling asleep again at noon to wake up at night?

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
hmm. maybe you should get out and go for a walk or do some exercise.
or a trip to the doctor just to get a professional medical opinion.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
what do you consider 'normal sleep at night'?
and if it is something decent like 8 hours or more (which i am guessing that it is) go to the doctor. you could be "sleeping" at night but not really sleeping, or it could be something else.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
i used to have like 3 hour naps after school then end up back in bed at about 12.30am until 7.30-8.

i think you have to have your rythmn right.

lengy

HSC
I've asked my doctor about my irregular sleeping patterns in the past and he says he won't diagnose it.

I walk to the station in the morning and back in the afternoon on TAFE days, three times a week.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
um thats no where near enough exercises you need about 30 mins of light walking/running 3x per week (assuming you go to ultimo tafe)

lengy

HSC
It takes 20/25 minutes to walk to the station from my house. I do that twice a day, three times a week. This doesn't include when I go out clubbing and dancing all night.

Sometimes I have trouble sleeping at night as well even though I am tired. I would much prefer to sleep during the day. I seem to have an aversion to being awake during the day.

justCARLA

HSC
YeS!!!!
I am always tired. if there is a bed or a couch, i lie down and fall asleep straight away. in class... i could fall asleep if the room is dark if we're watching a movie or something... watching tv at night lying down i fall asleep.. ahh!

quik.

HSC
It might be that your not eating enough / the right things to keep yourself energised or whatever.

It could also just be boredom I spose, shit lectures / bored at home / etc puts me to sleep.

I think another problem might be how long you've been in this routine? I never used to sleep on buses and trains for example, but now that I've been doing it for a while, it's pretty much guaranteed that I'll doze off.

cutiebabyforeva

Coz I'm Cool Like That ;)
HSC
Yep Im always always tired... I dont know why... I usually get about 8hrs of sleep, I eat healthily and exercise regularly but Im still constantly tired... and Ive been like that for years... maybe I should get it checked out by a doctor one of these days....?? Maybe I have some tragic illness.... mehhh

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
lengy said:
It takes 20/25 minutes to walk to the station from my house. I do that twice a day, three times a week. This doesn't include when I go out clubbing and dancing all night.

Sometimes I have trouble sleeping at night as well even though I am tired. I would much prefer to sleep during the day. I seem to have an aversion to being awake during the day.
how many pills do you take

that could be fucking you up

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
could it be stress related?
im a bit of a stresshead and when things get on top of me, I begin to find I am always tired and lethargic, irritable and sometimes even have trouble breathing.

lengy

HSC
I don't drink or take pills because I'm always the driver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)