Tired? (1 Viewer)

uniqueusername1

HSC
only issue is that i still have 25 more paragraphs to memorise before it starts

and that’s not including the four practice papers i intend on doing everyday from monday onwardsss
but it’s totally chill; we have 90 hours left if we’re efficient
you've played yourself with all those HSIE subjects.

I was thinking of revisiting some essay q (about 10) but, I only got in 2 lol.

Hiheyhello

HSC
and then i took like a month break afterwards - sometimes i regret it in hindsight, but i defs needed it

Hiheyhello

HSC
all i need is caffeine
it really works wonders
SO true
except when i used to have coffee before an exam the speed was like incredible coz i wasn’t used to it

but since lockdown i’ve been drinking it daily so i’m scared it will have less of an effect :(

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
same it just wears in. I was so depressed and stressed for trials lol. Then it got cancelled and cancelled again. Then I just gradually stopped caring lol.
SAMEEE brooooo ffs it was cuz of trials that everything else went downhill. Like at first I was studying hard for it and it just kept getting prolonged. In the end, it was all online and mostly open book so there was no point in even trying.

If lockdown didn't happen and we had normal trials, I would feel so much more prepared for HSC

zizi2003_

HSC
SO true
except when i used to have coffee before an exam the speed was like incredible coz i wasn’t used to it

but since lockdown i’ve been drinking it daily so i’m scared it will have less of an effect :(
omg sameeeee
my brain literally cant work without it

uniqueusername1

HSC
SAMEEE brooooo ffs it was cuz of trials that everything else went downhill. Like at first I was studying hard for it and it get getting prolonged. In the end, it was all online and mostly open book so there was no point in even trying.

If lockdown didn't happen and we had normal trials, I would feel so much more prepared for HSC
yea lowkey wish it wasn't cancelled. Would of forced me to memorise everything. But i would probs forget after trials lol so it would cancel out.

zizi2003_

HSC
SAMEEE brooooo ffs it was cuz of trials that everything else went downhill. Like at first I was studying hard for it and it get getting prolonged. In the end, it was all online and mostly open book so there was no point in even trying.

legit omg
and they screwed us over sooo bad esp for english by only testing the common mod short answers
we got no practice or proper feedback whatsoever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)