to all chinese out there (1 Viewer)

psycho_mushy

HSC
hihi!

What would you do if this happened to you:

1) You were born in hong kong, it is not under chinese rule

2) you have a girlfriend who is taiwanese

3) civil war breaks out between taiwan and china... hong kong supports taiwan but you are pro-china...

What would you do?!?!?!? Will it tear u apart?

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
1) You were born in hong kong, it is not under chinese rule - not much of a difference i guess... so wait til 'gul-chut' i guess... ohhhh, and make sure i don't buy property during 2000! 'por charn gar'!

2) you have a girlfriend who is taiwanese - i would be so0o0o0o0o00o0o0o00o0o00o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00oo0o0o0o0o0 fucking happy :D :D :D

please dun bomb taiwan!

3) civil war breaks out between taiwan and china... hong kong supports taiwan but you are pro-china... - errr... not going to happen because HK government is supported by Chinese government? Mr. Tong King Wah is not gonna say I SUPPORT TW!

but anyway... it's bad if they bomb taiwan... firstly, Selina would die. secondly, all other cute taiwanese chicks will die (so much waste of life)...
but yeah, war is BAD. we're all chinese so let's all give each other a big hug... this whole political issue should be left as is...

edit: btw, mushy, just out of interest, back when we were little bubz, the UK did actually ask China if it could 'rent' HK for longer, with financial reimbursement of course... but China said NO! NEVER!, the reason being that the sanctity of the sovereignty of a state needs to be preserved at all costs... your above scenario will not have occurred.

Last edited:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
remember our lil rendezvous in the broom cupboard the last time i saw you? ;)

^___^
HSC
how could u do this to me monkee!!

arrg!

and u frigid...dun let me know ur real name, for when u become a lawyer, i shall make ur name be a laughting stock in the law community!!

muhahaha

*disappears*

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ...
and u frigid...dun let me know ur real name, for when u become a lawyer, i shall make ur name be a laughting stock in the law community!!
sue the crap out of you for libel and defamation...

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
there is nothing wrong with a little homosexual frolic... :)

"I did not have sexual relations with that guy.. mister ellipsis"

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by Frigid
there is nothing wrong with a little homosexual frolic... :)

"I did not have sexual relations with that guy.. mister ellipsis"
hey hey, leave me out of this, i ain't a homo...

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
even if i was gay mate, i'd wouldn't pick you - i have good taste... i'd pick someone like Lee Hom or something...

psycho_mushy

HSC
Originally posted by Frigid
1) You were born in hong kong, it is not under chinese rule - not much of a difference i guess... so wait til 'gul-chut' i guess... ohhhh, and make sure i don't buy property during 2000! 'por charn gar'!

2) you have a girlfriend who is taiwanese - i would be so0o0o0o0o00o0o0o00o0o00o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00oo0o0o0o0o0 fucking happy :D :D :D

please dun bomb taiwan!

3) civil war breaks out between taiwan and china... hong kong supports taiwan but you are pro-china... - errr... not going to happen because HK government is supported by Chinese government? Mr. Tong King Wah is not gonna say I SUPPORT TW!

but anyway... it's bad if they bomb taiwan... firstly, Selina would die. secondly, all other cute taiwanese chicks will die (so much waste of life)...
but yeah, war is BAD. we're all chinese so let's all give each other a big hug... this whole political issue should be left as is...

edit: btw, mushy, just out of interest, back when we were little bubz, the UK did actually ask China if it could 'rent' HK for longer, with financial reimbursement of course... but China said NO! NEVER!, the reason being that the sanctity of the sovereignty of a state needs to be preserved at all costs... your above scenario will not have occurred.

yeah I know about UK wanting to lend hong kong longer...

fuck u magret thatcher! u didn't do good enough! fuck you! :(

oh I miss british rule soooo fucking much....

fucking commies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)