To all the people posting threads on cheating... (1 Viewer)

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
(how to/ should I etc.)

Where is your integrity?

Keep in mind that there are a lot rules on what you can/can't do in exams. Generally this means someone's tried it before and gotten caught. You probably will be caught.

There's no point, really. You might increase your UAI by one tenth of a percentage.

If you cheat you deserve to get nothing.

/rant.

williamc

HSC
DownInFlames said:
(how to/ should I etc.)

Where is your integrity?

Keep in mind that there are a lot rules on what you can/can't do in exams. Generally this means someone's tried it before and gotten caught. You probably will be caught.

There's no point, really. You might increase your UAI by one tenth of a percentage.

If you cheat you deserve to get nothing.

/rant.
UAI isnt a % darl.

S

sikbruz

williamc said:
UAI isnt a % darl.
In a sense it is, becuase it is on a scale of 1-100. (Well, <30 to 100, but no-one cares about people who get <30. Yes Sandie, i'm talking to you.)

It is a rank, not a mark, however it is expressed in a percentage-ish form.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
and where is the integrity of those who accuse others of cheating?
pffsh
jealous dickheads

EDIT : regarding losers in my school *glares* you know who you are

Last edited:

DownInFlames

Token Member
HSC
ahen said:
and where is the integrity of those who accuse others of cheating?
pffsh
jealous dickheads
I would have titled the thread "To all the people posting threads on copying someone else's work or accessing unseen exam papers prior to the exam in order to gain an advantage over others and a mark and rank they do not, by merit, deserve."

But it was too long.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
DownInFlames said:
I would have titled the thread "To all the people posting threads on copying someone else's work or accessing unseen exam papers prior to the exam in order to gain an advantage over others and a mark and rank they do not, by merit, deserve."

But it was too long.
oh sorry i wasn't accusing you of anything
there's just some shit flying around with certain people in my school who seem to think that those more successful than them must be cheating
and it seriously pisses me off
but no i agree wholeheartedly, if someone takes a spot that was potentially mine and they cheated, omg i will grab a pitchfork and ram them to a wall or something

DownInFlames

Token Member
HSC
ahen said:
oh sorry i wasn't accusing you of anything
there's just some shit flying around with certain people in my school who seem to think that those more successful than them must be cheating
and it seriously pisses me off
but no i agree wholeheartedly, if someone takes a spot that was potentially mine and they cheated, omg i will grab a pitchfork and ram them to a wall or something
Oh ok I get you now. That's fair enough.

I've seen so many people work late every night, work ten hours straight every day in the holidays, etc, to get where they are. It's just not fair on them. Luckily, though, they are the ones that will kick arse in real life.

Hikari Clover

HSC
回复: Re: To all the people posting threads on cheating...

to be honest, integrity cannot help u achieve high mark......

just joking:rofl:

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
DownInFlames said:

But it was too long.
Regardless of cheating, not many people recieve the UAI mark they deserve.
Take people like myself for example, I don't try as hard as I know I should but even with inadequate preparation I am capable of getting a better mark that some others. These "others" consistantly study but in the end, get a lower mark than others with natural talent.

HSC isn't fair, it isn't a mark based on what you deserve. I'm not advocating cheating, by all means don't do it because it's absurd and I damn well hope those who cheat get caught.

MathsIsWeird

HSC
Hmmm cheating...Not a bad idea:rofl:
Just kidding, honestly i have never studied but somehow i still beat alot of other people, dont know how it works but the HSC is somewhere that getting free marks isent possible.:confused: IM SCREWD!!

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
haha i havent cheated before .. so i wouldnt know - although quite a few people at my old school did :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)