To all those thinking of changing schools next year! (1 Viewer)

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
tl;dr

change schools if you want tbh i don't really give a shit :D
Lol? That response is really pathetic. :uhhuh:

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
I honestly...Can't decide. I already go to Baulkham Hills High... And this is my last opportunity to switch to Ruse. There are so many advantages I guess, if I ended up going to Ruse. But I'm worried that my maths marks are not high enough, that the fact everyone is going to know each other already, coupled with the fact they've all been going to that school for a while and know all the little things about each teacher, is going to affect my performance.
If you are worried your maths marks arent high enough then just try out. Usually if you are new, everyone likes you. I agree with the teachers thing. If you have been staying at your school for a very long time, you get an advantage in the exams over a new student as you have more teachers to ask. My friend staid at Sefton for very long and can ask up to four English teachers about the exams whearas I can ask only one.

I reckon you should just try out...decide later on. James Ruse accelerates and that will impact on you a lot. Theres no need to worry whether or not you will catch up - if you made it, you have the potential to do well in the school.

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
HOw many people do you reckon try out for selective schools every year (year 8 - year 12).

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
haphazard. said:
I'm moving from an all girls catholic school to a selective as well. I have no idea what it's like in an all girls selective school though. Hopefully it's not as bitchy.
apparantely full selective girls schools are slutty but they arent mean people

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
nerdsforever said:
apparantely full selective girls schools are slutty but they arent mean people
I don't think they're very 'slutty'...

king.rafa

HSC
N/A
hey everyone.

i currently have a question that needs resolving. i currently go to the emanuel school but have won a full scholarship to reddam. can i just like slack off for the rest of the year, especially as school cert. if worth jack-all?

or are my reports and record and shit transferred over to the new school? Cos if so i dont want to slack off 2 much. is there a risk of it being terminated if i like just fuck up the rest of the year?

for those who have won one for year 11 entry can u plz help?

thank you

haphazard.

HSC
I think it just depends on the school. I don't think Reddam would just terminate your position because they already accepted you, but your student number and ID etc. will still be the same when you transfer schools, so if you want a crappy mark on your SC then go ahead, but that's the mark that's going to stick - might as well do your best, i say =)

And after a term and a bit in a selective girls school.. i find theyre a lot nicer and only very few are 'slutty'

Apocalypse96

HSC
lol, well i plan to move to Picton high Rank: (trust me you don't want to know), from Magdalene catholic high Rank: 300 and something. so im moving to a worse school. Purely because i don't want to do my HSC and i want to go to TAFE to get a certificate 3. Then i want to join the army in a tech job :D money money money.... and of course... doing what i like...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)