To-Do (1 Viewer)

Slimeboy

HSC
Anybody got a well set out to-do list? I'm forgeting my assessments and other crap. Word format would be good.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
you mean like a timetable? i have an extensive study timetable for my trials... i dont exactly know what you mean or why you would want to see anyone else's to-do list though :)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
My To Do List

-Panic
-Cry
-Swear at my computer and my family
-Try and study for trials
-Decide I can't learn anything and cry again
-Go watch TV
-Try and study again. At 2 am in the morning.
-Fall asleep on my notes

No, seriously, I don't have a list but I have it worked out in my mind which exams I need to study for, what modules/topics from each subject I have/haven't looked at, studied or even summarized in some cases....

I had a to do list before the trials though when I had tons of assessments. My trials start on Monday btw.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
To Do List

-Thing to do here
-Thing to do goes here
-Thing to do goes here
etc...

I can't really see why you need a template to write a to do list. Just write down the things you need to do and order them according to urgency!!!!

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I have no idea what sort of template you have in mind...as others have said, my idea of a To-Do List is just that-a list. I can't think of any other way to do it, or at least-any other way to do it that would be any more effective.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
I suggest iCal's "To Do" list

(NB: iCal is a free program for MacOSX)

stellar

I reckon a To-Do list is pointless if you don't follow it. You'll just have papers lying around that house that have words with little meaning really :D

But yeah, a list is good enough, and tick it off once you've accomplished somethin.

Rahul

Dead Member
no u scratch it off....rip into it really....esp when it says some thing like "SDD Major Project" and its 15 mins before school starts

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
get a pinboard with little bits of white cardboard and different coloured pins. write what you have to do on the cardboard the day you are given it, and write the due date in BIG letters. then chose a pin colour that is appropriate, like for me i have stuff that is so majorly important that if i dont do it right now i may as well keel over an die in red, less important but still important things in blue, green is stuff that will be important, just not yet, and white is events (go to movies, go away, etc). take a few minutes each day to make sure the pins are the right colour for that item..like, after a week or so, something that is green might need to go to blue. it doesnt take long, and it is really effective for me.

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by Slimeboy
Anybody got a well set out to-do list? I'm forgeting my assessments and other crap. Word format would be good.
1) dont study for trials/hsc
2) wait till the uai mark comes along
3) fly to another country or jump off the bridge

simple rite? :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)