to everyone please do my survey :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahkate

HSC
:wave: hey my name is sarah and i am in yr 12
for my irp for cafs im doing body image and i would really appreciate it if anyone could do this survey it will only take about 5 mins
if u choose to do it my email is
teenangel_17@hotmail.com
you can send it to me or even add me if u like thanks heaps xoxo :)

jamison42

HSC
Hello my name is Sarah Wilson and I am a student at the Hills Sports High school. For my independent research project in community and family studies I am trying to find out how the media can negatively image the average 13-20 year old.

r /16-20

r Female

Are you satisfied with your current weight/ size?
r /Yes
r No

Have you ever been on a diet?
r Yes
r /No

If yes, what was the reason for the diet?
r Lose weight
r Fitness reasons
r Health reasons
r Other ___________________________________________________

Does the media influence your body image?
r Yes
r /No

If yes how?
r Weight
r Clothing
r Hairstyle
r Overall appearance
r Other­___________________________________________________________

Do you think that the media’s (Magazines-TV- movies) images of women and girls have a direct result on how women and girls feel about themselves?
r /Yes
r No
Comment:Women/girls_can_form_their_image_from_what_they_think_is_in_or_cool._If_they_are_not_complimented_on_there_image_they_can_feel_as_if_their_not_good_enough_image_wise._Also_the_media_has_recently_shown_ women_as_the_atractive_dominant_career_women_achieving_great_things,_things_can_also_be_influencial_on_their_image_problems_thinking_atractive_means_successful

Do you compare yourself to others?
r /Yes
r No

Have you ever avoided sports/working out because you didn’t want to be seen in gym clothes?
r Yes
r /No

Do you feel your body is “normal”?
r /Yes
r No

Do you feel women’s magazines portray a realistic body image for women?
r Yes
r /No
Comment why/why not _Well_I_dont_see_super_models_walking_down_the_street_everyday,_plus_thats_there_job_to_look_after_their_body,_whereas_everyone_else_have_more_important_things_like_working._

Who is your favourite celebrity/s? _Johnny_Depp_____________________________

Do you feel TV programs portray a realistic body image?
r /Yes
r No
Comment:__Well_more_so_then_the_media_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you know what an eating disorder is?
r /yes
r no

Have you ever had or know anyone with an eating disorder?
r /Yes
r No
Comment: __I_dont_personally_know_the_person_but_i_know_a_majority_of_the_time_its_a_mental_problem,_but_sometimes_they_are_just_idiots._________________________________________________________________________

Any further comments the media and or body image: _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for taking the time to do my survey!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)