• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

To sleep or not to sleep (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
beckles said:
think about it this way....
you plan on getting married to someone, (someone who's obviously your kind of person, great to be with, good looking, awesome in bed etc etc)....
!
haha yeh as if u ever will get that . no such thing.

HSC
N/A
**Temptation** said:
Ok...so if ur with a guy now, and u have lost ur virginity to him, do u think that ur seriously going to marry him, and that it is wat he will want in the future?
if i sleep with a guy prior to marriage, i've gotta have some STRONNNGG feelings towards him, i.e. we're definately gonna get married - not just a small hope that we do.. but it's all set and everything [still dont really believe in sex before marriage] - and honestly if i went out and slept with my boyfriend now, i'd honestly believe that we were gonna get married - however, 17's a little young to be thinking about marriage, gotta finish the hsc first! lol

hmm - and btw santaslayer it doesnt just happen in movies - there are plenty of people out there who havent had sex ever, who are just waiting until they marry or whatever, so your odds of finding a chick/guy like that aint slim. even though many people arent willing to admit to being virgins - it's true that there are many EVERYWHERE..
so yeah

that's my opinion
no sex before marriage - because it's wrong in my eyes [i was raised this way]
but if you wanna go out and "try before you buy" well - go for it

HSC
N/A
SashatheMan said:
so is a quicky also refered to as a quick sleep??
a quickie - as in wank or sex?
different meanings dont forget...

hmm - true that sleep shouldnt refer to sex straight up, but what can you do when you live in a society that's driven by urges to have SEX!!

*so sad*

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
if i sleep with a guy prior to marriage, i've gotta have some STRONNNGG feelings towards him, i.e. we're definately gonna get married - not just a small hope that we do.. but it's all set and everything [still dont really believe in sex before marriage] - and honestly if i went out and slept with my boyfriend now, i'd honestly believe that we were gonna get married - however, 17's a little young to be thinking about marriage, gotta finish the hsc first! lol

hmm - and btw santaslayer it doesnt just happen in movies - there are plenty of people out there who havent had sex ever, who are just waiting until they marry or whatever, so your odds of finding a chick/guy like that aint slim. even though many people arent willing to admit to being virgins - it's true that there are many EVERYWHERE..
so yeah

that's my opinion
no sex before marriage - because it's wrong in my eyes [i was raised this way]
but if you wanna go out and "try before you buy" well - go for it

or they're sluts:p

HSC
N/A
braad said:
or they're sluts:p
yeah true - but still
that's just a label - much like umm - cows and stuff
so yeah

*dont you wonder what the world would be like if words like slut, fuck, shit, hoe.. etc were considered "clean" and words like hi, bye, hello, hug, kiss, and, or, damn etc were considered "dirty"...*

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Sex is only worth remembering the first time. After that, go nuts and sleep around.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
how bad would it be if you didnt sleep with your boyfriend/girlfriend till your wedding night and they turned out to be shit in the sack.
try before you buy works well in the sex situation.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
how bad would it be if you didnt sleep with your boyfriend/girlfriend till your wedding night and they turned out to be shit in the sack.
try before you buy works well in the sex situation.
or u could train them 2 do what u want them to ;)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
like working from a blank canvas :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)