Votes: 65 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 52.9%

• Total voters

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
dora_18 said:
ok...i wasnt really intending the original comment to turn into a deep&meaningful!!
so its OK we dont have to continue argeuing the notion of lying..
It's a logical conundrum rather than about the notion of lying.

Darkening

HSC
Ok lets settle this, poll on BOS of 100 people and lets see how many people lie.

err..... back to the topic at hand lol.

YOUR A VIRGIN AND YOUR PARTNER HAS HAD 4 or more partners!! WOuLD U CARE IF SHE HAD THE PARTNERS OR NOT?

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i would..it just the way i am. in my mind i would always have the thought that he would be comparing me to them...But i dont have that problem so now it doesnt worry me

SweetSeasons

HSC
my ex had slept with someone other then me.. and i didn't care.. haha it was still like it was his first time HAHAHAHAHA

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
kentwell said:
Stifler: When a girl tells you how many guys she's slept with, multiply it by three and that's the real number. Didn't you fuckers learn anything in college?
three times zero still equals zero!!! lol :rofl:
thats probably one of the smartest things i've ever come back with
*hi5*!!!

bshoc

HSC
N/A
"Filthy, Promiscuous slut who went out with 'gangstas' (I gotta lol at this one, what a sadcase)" usually rules out any woman for me, but hey whatever, even if she thinks it was stupid, stupidity should have its consequences in life, that is unless you are no better than her.

kiwi

HSC
4 blokes aint bad, Ud want to be worried if the number was up in the double figures though, Aids are bad especially if shes been doin Gangsta's.

Personally if u know shes been safe dont worry about it, shes with u now. & if u dont go for chicks that have a bit of experience ull end up very lonely oneday.

Darkening

HSC
kiwi said:
4 blokes aint bad, Ud want to be worried if the number was up in the double figures though, Aids are bad especially if shes been doin Gangsta's.

Personally if u know shes been safe dont worry about it, shes with u now. & if u dont go for chicks that have a bit of experience ull end up very lonely oneday.
So two virgins would be lonely?

kiwi

HSC
No No No u missunderstand me friend. If u worry about the amount of guys a girls been with & u judge accordingly then in later life u wont have many chicks to choose from...... Get my drift ?

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
The guy I lost my virginity to had slept with like, 12 other girls before me, and it didn't bother me.. My current boyfriend has slept with like.. 4 more people than I have, and it doesn't bother me.

Now if they'd slept with like, 45 people, that'd bother me.

Darkening

HSC
chelzmalee said:
The guy I lost my virginity to had slept with like, 12 other girls before me, and it didn't bother me.. My current boyfriend has slept with like.. 4 more people than I have, and it doesn't bother me.

Now if they'd slept with like, 45 people, that'd bother me.
what about 45,000,000 people? would that bother you?

mm99

HSC
lol im pretty sure that would bother anyone... even the slightest bit

Redgoddess

HSC
i really dont see the problem with having slept with multiple people. the way i see it is that the more experienced they are, the better it is for you. i mean, yeah, i do draw the line at like HUGE numbers like 45, but 3 or 4 or whatever, not really an issue. sure you might not be as good as some of their previous partners, but hey, practice makes perfect ;) and if you talk about what you both like then you can optimize the experience for both of you. *sigh* i want some sex

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
Darkening said:
Would you care if your partner that you have lost your virginity to, has slept with 4 guys before you?

Im happy with her, but it also hurts.

Forgot to mention, before me she went out with gangsta and all, but shes changed for me.... And I can tell she cares for me deeply, I love her and I dont really care beacuse I know she will be with me. This is a pointless thread hahaha!!

But on the other hand boys and girls, would u care if your partner has slept with more people then you have, or in my case lost your virginity to and knowing your partner has done 4 other guys/girls?
A tiger never changes its stripes. Remember that.

Out of curiosity, did you ask her if she had slept with anyone before or after you slept with her? Or did she freely tell you (without you asking) before you slept with her? I'd be scared shitless of catching STDs (or more correctly, STIs).

Redgoddess

HSC
if she's been using protection then sti's shouldnt be a problem. and if you've been sleeping with a bunch of guys and you dont have a kid, you've probably been using protection

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
secret said:
[/FONT]

Well, this is a good question but when the situation is boiled down, if you love her, then I can't see the big deal if she is not a virgin. However, chances are if she has changed from a "gangsta" type for you personally, then she has a lot of love for you. Have some respect and don't let her sexual experiences discomfort the situation.
agreeed!
who cares, as long as she treats you and and is WITH YOU.. why would you care about the others? shes with you for a reason, and not the others.. obviously!

jellybeenz

HSC
I'd be worried. I am worried. I'm getting too old to be a virgin. I'm worried guys would expect me to know exactly what to do and I have no idea. I'd be worried I wasn't as good as the previous partners.

Of course I think this paranoia goes away once you've slept with more than one person.

Last edited:

SweetSeasons

HSC
jellybeenz said:
I'd be worried. I am worried. I'm getting too old to be a virgin. I'm worried guys would expect me to know exactly what to do and I have no idea. I'd be worried I wasn't as good as the previous partners.

Of course I think this paranoia goes away once you've slept with more than one person.
lol.. u don't gotta do shit ur the chick :p j/k

transcendent

HSC
N/A
don't worry jellybeenz. if you tell them you are a virgin they'll understand. if he is decent he'll be gentle and caring about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)