• Yes

Votes: 65 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 52.9%

• Total voters

Darkening

HSC
yeh HSC trials is a bummer........

I HATE HSC!!! im so pissed of that i have one day of 2 exams.... 3 hrz each.. !! :mad: pdhpe and chem on the same day ... bound to fail one of em

Darkening

HSC
yeh HSC trials is a bummer........

I HATE HSC!!! im so pissed of that i have one day of 2 exams.... 3 hrz each.. !! :mad: pdhpe and chem on the same day ... bound to fail one of em

blu biu

HSC
this is freaky ... real freaky .......

lols hmm... nup it doesnt beat the angelina brad scandal

Last edited:

InLimbo

HSC
I had a girl like that once... Not with the whole virginity junk, more the fact that she changed herself to suit my ways, and toned down her slutty side.

Hate to say it, but I think that, even if it was the past, you'll always have a subconscious fear lingering around that she's not truly the person you think she is, and then you may doubt the merits of your relationship.

Sorry to be pessimistic on you.

blu biu

HSC
watch out your ex gf may be watching this thread ho ho ho . no im not poking fun at you --"

InLimbo

HSC
blu biu said:
watch out your ex gf may be watching this thread ho ho ho . no im not poking fun at you --"

Haha... I wouldn't care. Oh this thread is funny, I just realised what happened on the earlier pages. I bet you shat yourself when your girlfriend came on dude.

blu biu

HSC
InLimbo said:
Haha... I wouldn't care. Oh this thread is funny, I just realised what happened on the earlier pages. I bet you shat yourself when your girlfriend came on dude.
moral of the story: rant on a board that your gf does NOT go to

Darkening

HSC
InLimbo said:
LOL!! She just joined !!!

I was wondering if she would ever, and I was prepared for this.. We had a good long talk about what what... She got pissed, I get screamed at, the normal.

Lol!!! A friend was telling me a joke, during sex he said his ex girlfriends name!!!!! Not only did he get dumped but for revenge, before she broke up with him she gave him a headjob... and Bit it hard... HAHA!!!!!!!!!! THATS REVENGE!!!!!!!! POOR GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Tulipa said:
BAHAHAHAHA

you're his girlfriend?

oh that's classic.

god you're what in year 11? and about 16? haha you idiots crack me up.

Darkening said:
Wheres your boyfriend :p (this comment is going to bite me in the ass, i bet you)
LAWL SUP N00B

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
mr_brightside said:
You can't change your past.

Why judge someone for it?
Absolutely right.

You found a good one Sarah.

Although I might add that sexual history is really not something to be ashamed of. Often it's treated as if you're tainted goods or something, and it's really not fair.

An ex boyfriend of mine whenever we fought would keep bringing up past lovers as if they were blackmail material.

Jealousy is a curse.

PS Does the previous situation reek of Harlequin's online fight with Strawberry Queen to anyone other than me?

Darkening

HSC
mr_brightside said:
LAWL SUP N00B
How didnt I see this coming, Lol.... So my_brightside .... Would you care if your gf banged more guys then you when you wernt dating?

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
AlleyCat said:
Absolutely right.

You found a good one Sarah.

Although I might add that sexual history is really not something to be ashamed of. Often it's treated as if you're tainted goods or something, and it's really not fair.

An ex boyfriend of mine whenever we fought would keep bringing up past lovers as if they were blackmail material.

Jealousy is a curse.

PS Does the previous situation reek of Harlequin's online fight with Strawberry Queen to anyone other than me?
yes on both counts :)

i've never understood why previous partners are important in your current relationship. especially if you NEVER ever see them.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Darkening said:
Would you care if your partner that you have lost your virginity to, has slept with 4 guys before you?

Im happy with her, but it also hurts.

Forgot to mention, before me she went out with gangsta and all, but shes changed for me.... And I can tell she cares for me deeply, I love her and I dont really care beacuse I know she will be with me. This is a pointless thread hahaha!!

But on the other hand boys and girls, would u care if your partner has slept with more people then you have, or in my case lost your virginity to and knowing your partner has done 3 other guys/girls?
Dante Hicks: You said you only had sex with three different guys; you never mentioned him!
Veronica Loughran: Because I never HAD sex with him.
Dante Hicks: You sucked his dick!
Veronica Loughran: We went out a few times. We never had sex but we fooled around.
Dante Hicks: Oh my God, WHY did you tell me you only had sex with three different guys?
Veronica Loughran: Because I DID only have sex with three different guys; that doesn't mean I didn't just go with people.
Dante Hicks: Oh my God, I feel so nauseous!
Veronica Loughran: I'm sorry, Dante, I thought you understood!
Dante Hicks: I did understand! I understood that you had sex with three different guys and that's all you said!
Veronica Loughran: Please calm down.
Dante Hicks: How many?
Veronica Loughran: Dante...
Dante Hicks: How many dicks have you sucked?
Veronica Loughran: Let it go!
Veronica Loughran: All right, shut up a second and I'll tell you! Jesus! I didn't freak out like this when you told me how many girls you fucked!
Dante Hicks: This is different, this is important. How many?
[long pause as customer buys something]
Dante Hicks: Well?
Veronica Loughran: Something like... 36.
Dante Hicks: What? Something like 36?
Veronica Loughran: Lower your voice.
Dante Hicks: Wait a minute, what is that anyway, something like 36? Does that INCLUDE me?
Veronica Loughran: Ummm...37.
Dante Hicks: I'm 37?!

blu biu

HSC
Dante Hicks sir.. how many dicks have you sucked?

Last edited:

Darkening

HSC
AsyLum said:
Dante Hicks: You said you only had sex with three different guys; you never mentioned him!
Veronica Loughran: Because I never HAD sex with him.
Dante Hicks: You sucked his dick!
Veronica Loughran: We went out a few times. We never had sex but we fooled around.
Dante Hicks: Oh my God, WHY did you tell me you only had sex with three different guys?
Veronica Loughran: Because I DID only have sex with three different guys; that doesn't mean I didn't just go with people.
Dante Hicks: Oh my God, I feel so nauseous!
Veronica Loughran: I'm sorry, Dante, I thought you understood!
Dante Hicks: I did understand! I understood that you had sex with three different guys and that's all you said!
Veronica Loughran: Please calm down.
Veronica Loughran: Dante...
Dante Hicks: How many dicks have you sucked?
Veronica Loughran: Let it go!
Veronica Loughran: All right, shut up a second and I'll tell you! Jesus! I didn't freak out like this when you told me how many girls you fucked!
Dante Hicks: This is different, this is important. How many?
[long pause as customer buys something]
Dante Hicks: Well?
Veronica Loughran: Something like... 36.
Dante Hicks: What? Something like 36?
Veronica Loughran: Lower your voice.
Dante Hicks: Wait a minute, what is that anyway, something like 36? Does that INCLUDE me?
Veronica Loughran: Ummm...37.
Dante Hicks: I'm 37?!
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA... wait... has that happened before?

blu biu

HSC
stupid hicks. hes an ugly bastard if i ever saw one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)