to the ppl that got KILLER UAI's (1 Viewer)

llamasohee

HSC
hmmmm... i stuffed up my assessments already but if i get say 95 in everything except englihs would i still get a high UAi ie, 98,99?

monique66

hey legal pps...whats the lowest uai i can get if i want to do law in nsw? 96ish?

Rorix

HSC
generally screwed around and relaxed until 3 days before english

SeDaTeD

HSC
Tip for high uai: Support the Eels. Hahahaha.
95 in everything except english will get u well in the mid-high 99's my friend. (That's hsc marks)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
damnation said:
I'm hearing tutoring.
I suck at maths but love english. :p
wanna help me? :D
sure, but i've never been to maths tutoring :p

actually, im one of only two people in my maths class who's never been to maths tutoring, ever.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
People who do know Study and just fly though piss me off. My sister for instance did nothing throughout all of year 12. The night before the HSC english exam she went to an engagement party and she still got 97.95, i know thats not killer but still considering she did nothing.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Sweets said:
People who do know Study and just fly though piss me off. My sister for instance did nothing throughout all of year 12. The night before the HSC english exam she went to an engagement party and she still got 97.95, i know thats not killer but still considering she did nothing.
yeah i hate those people too...
*glares at Melsc*

P

pLuvia

fakingtheday said:
My friend got 98.65 and started studying 2 wereks before.
thats wat they all say.. just so that they can get a comment for that like... "oh man nice.. gud work dude " etc etc

llamasohee

HSC
Sweets said:
People who do know Study and just fly though piss me off. My sister for instance did nothing throughout all of year 12. The night before the HSC english exam she went to an <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=engagement%20party" onmouseover="window.status='engagement party'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">engagement party</a> and she still got 97.95, i know thats not killer but still considering she did nothing.
if she did nothing for the entire year then wouldnt that mean she got shitty assement marks? and i thought asse marks is taken into account for your final hsc mark

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
melsc said:
why you glaring at me...I dont expect a killer UAI at all
*Hits joe with a baguette*
what's with you and baguettes?

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
llamasohee said:
if she did nothing for the entire year then wouldnt that mean she got shitty assement marks? and i thought asse marks is taken into account for your final hsc mark
well she did do assessments obviously

monique66

Jago said:
sure, but i've never been to maths tutoring :p

actually, im one of only two people in my maths class who's never been to maths tutoring, ever.
lol, i started tutoring for maths and still get shitty marks :rolleyes:
You're one smart guy! :p

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I remember being like the only one who didnt get tutored in advanced and was like bottom of the class...but in 2u i used to get the same marks as ppl who got tutored...and I used to think....geez they must feel like its a waste of money lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)