TO THE YR 11's!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceOnFire

HSC
Chocolat said:
Because I'm clearly the truly innocent one.
O Yeah.
;)

Definition of Innocent:
1.free from moral wrong; without sin; pure: innocent children. 2.free from legal or specific wrong; guiltless: innocent of the crime. 3.not involving evil intent or motive: an innocent misrepresentation. 4.not causing physical or moral injury; harmless: innocent fun. 5.devoid (usually fol. by of): a law innocent of merit. 6.having or showing the simplicity or naiveté of an unworldly person; guileless; ingenuous. 7.uninformed or unaware; ignorant.

Do you meet the following criteria Chocolat?? :p

Chocolat

HSC
IceOnFire said:

O Yeah.
;)

Definition of Innocent:
1.free from moral wrong; without sin; pure: innocent children. 2.free from legal or specific wrong; guiltless: innocent of the crime. 3.not involving evil intent or motive: an innocent misrepresentation. 4.not causing physical or moral injury; harmless: innocent fun. 5.devoid (usually fol. by of): a law innocent of merit. 6.having or showing the simplicity or naiveté of an unworldly person; guileless; ingenuous. 7.uninformed or unaware; ignorant.

Do you meet the following criteria Chocolat?? :p

Utterly and completely. I reckon that I should mail Oxford and Macquarie with my picture so that they can put it under 'innocent'...because I am the perfect picture of innocence...

Chocolat

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I'll be waiting for a copy of this dictionary ;)
Then it's settled.
Now all I need to do is find a decent picture of myself that won't scare away the little children.

IceOnFire

HSC
Chocolat said:
Then it's settled.
Now all I need to do is find a decent picture of myself that won't scare away the little children.
How about let's see one right now..:D

Chocolat

HSC
IceOnFire said:
How about let's see one right now..:D
Hmm. I would contemplate doing that if a) I could find a picture where I look remotely normal and b) if I was a pretty young thang. :D

IceOnFire

HSC
Chocolat said:
Hmm. I would contemplate doing that if a) I could find a picture where I look remotely normal and b) if I was a pretty young thang. :D
Lol you are certainly young, we are only 16/17!! The prime of our lives..!! :D

Use this time well people.. ;)

Chocolat

HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
Chocolat, did you get your name from the movie?
Yep. I'm not original when it comes to making up nicknames, so I just thought of films...and I remembered how divine Johnny Depp was in the movie 'Chocolat'...and ta da! :D

IceOnFire, yes given that I'm still only 16...which incorporates the young part...but hey the pretty part is a WHOLE other aspect :D.

N

noir.

Chocolat said:
Yep. I'm not original when it comes to making up nicknames, so I just thought of films...and I remembered how divine Johnny Depp was in the movie 'Chocolat'...and ta da! :D
That movie was grand. And quite chocolatey too.
Shame Johnny appeared in it for 20 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)