Today Tonight (1 Viewer)

persephone

HSC
I just saw the story about Kyle Sandilands on Today Tonight, only because I heard Kyle talking about it on the radio. And seriously, there must be something stuck up Naomi Robson's butt. I usually don't watch TT because it's very dodgy but I wanted to see what they said about Kyle and she was being so unfair...TT is generally really unfair and just makes me want to puke. I honestly wonder what kind of person Naomi Robson is in real life....such a cow.....

payafee

HSC
you do realise she reads off a teleprompter...

carpediem

HSC
i don't like that man kyle something tells me he is a dick

Olsen

Hates cold mornings..
HSC
Ooh aah I lost my bra, i left it in my boyfriend's car..... :rolleyes:

HSC
I've met Kyle and he's actually very nice. I think that his meanness is put on to get more ratings, etc coz he's actually a nice person, not like how they portrayed him at all on TT.

kow_dude

HSC
If they think Kyle is mean, then they havent met Simon from American idol !

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Meh. It's TT. What do you expect?

And if you want to get a taste of Naomi Robson's real personality, listen to the track of her swearing at the autocue man. It circuated around the net, I'm sure you could google it.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
He did use the radio to promote his girlfriends album which I thin kis under his personal label.

I think it's only exaggerated by the media and if not Australian Idol themselves to promote the show. I mean Ian Dicko wasn't mean, he was only portrayed that way for the show and by the show. To fit his place and his role, they chose Kyle and thats the position he had to fill (the "mean" judge).

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
That's as good as the voice recording of Enrique Iglasias backstage during his concert.

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
today tonight portray the version of the "truth" to get the most ratings

and they suck

in other news, yes sure kyle uses his radio show to play his girlfriends song

but its his show, so why shouldn't he? if people have a problem, don't listen to it.

kyle may be mean on australian idol, but its not like he is being mean to hurt peoples feelings, he is just telling them the truth withour beating around the bush.

wanton-wonton

HSC
The point of that wasn't about Kyle. It was about how AusIdol is not a show demonstrating musical talents but a reality-TV show.

persephone

HSC
Just caught the end of TT while waiting for Home and Away to start. It was a short little segment about the good/softer side of Kyle Sandilands. I think they're trying to make amends...

reemz

HSC
i dont like TT anymore all its stories are stupid and pathetic.... they (i no this sounds stupid) lyk frontline.... especially with that whole naomi thing i do know they always seem to be bagging out channel 9 and 10 for the CA and TV shows like big bro. honestly TT is becoming a pain.... or is only me?

persephone

HSC
Yeah, after watching Frontline you really can't watch stuff like Today Tonight, A Current Affair or 60 minutes anymore...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)