Toe Cleavage.. yay or nay (1 Viewer)

toe cleavage.. yay or nay

• Total voters

Dr_Doom

HSC
I saw someone with sox that where like a glove for your toes. YOu could see all her toes wobblin around.. pretty grose :9

Skeeta

HSC
Dr_Doom said:
I saw someone with sox that where like a glove for your toes. YOu could see all her toes wobblin around.. pretty grose :9
i wear them to bed and with ugh boots in the depths of winter

keeps my toesie warm :eek:

HSC
N/A
Skeeta said:
i wear them to bed and with ugh boots in the depths of winter

keeps my toesie warm :eek:
I've seen those "toe" socks around for years - a lot of girls wore them in high school (especially if they were rainbow-coloured). I think they're ok, and they're usually only worn at home or inside shoes anyway.

tennille

HSC
I find toe socks uncomfortable. I have a pair that go above my knees- they're the most uncomfortable things ever. But they were $1.20, so I'm not really complaining.

0Jade0

HSC
kathelle said:
I have long toes :| so I sometimes get toe cleveage unintentionally :(. I am against it when it is intentional.
Me too *sob* It isn't my fault.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Well now that i know what it is. Ewww. It looks terrible. One of the main reasons i dont bother with pointy toes, i cant find any that dont do that! And those split toe shoes are also disgusting..not to mention rather uncomfy looking.

HSC
N/A
lourai*87 said:
Well now that i know what it is. Ewww. It looks terrible. One of the main reasons i dont bother with pointy toes, i cant find any that dont do that! And those split toe shoes are also disgusting..not to mention rather uncomfy looking.
Someone told me once that for pointy-toed shoes, you just have to go a half-size up.

I don't have this problem - I have quite tapered feet - but can see the logic behind it. :)

HSC
toe exposure is gross, im totally against it which is why i never will buy thongs/sandals

ballet shoes i reckon are hot, or girls wearing adidas all stars !!!

Last edited:
HSC
au converse all stars are also ace but asians wear them, all stars are reserved for us wogs :D

katy-g

HSC
Im hoping that this toe clevage thing isnt really gonna become a fashion fad. Its really quite stupid.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i have wide feet and long toes that my mum kindly passed down to me (thanks mum) so i dont even bother with pointed shoes. i've tried them and there is way too much toe cleavage for me AND i cant do that extra size up thing cos i have a size 10 foot sometimes 11 if i have to so it doesnt really work for me

lala2

Banned
HSC
I'm against toe cleavage. Pointy shoes make the person walking in them look too painful. Same for ballet shoes. I have one pair of ballet shoes but I have only worn them once, to a smart casual function, and would never wear them at uni. Recently, ballet shoes (particularly the hard-soled ones) are starting to show more and more toe cleavage--not good, and looks painful too.

PLURFECT!

HSC
lala2 said:
I'm against toe cleavage. Pointy shoes make the person walking in them look too painful. Same for ballet shoes. I have one pair of ballet shoes but I have only worn them once, to a smart casual function, and would never wear them at uni. Recently, ballet shoes (particularly the hard-soled ones) are starting to show more and more toe cleavage--not good, and looks painful too.
The most comfortable pair of shoes i own are ballet shoes. I spent a year and a half breaking them in... and i swear by them for hour on hour, day on day usage. In fact, i went to school in them, i've hiked dense forrest in them, and i still to date rave in them. :)

Fault

HSC
Boo to toe cleavage!
Those shoes posted look remind me of crab claws.. I'm sure we don't need them since we don't pick up things with our toes -_-.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
i think it looks stupid- to me it looks like your shoes are too small for you.
i wear thongs and stuff all the time, thats not a problem, but its just those.... look really stupid.
It just doesnt make sense to me how that could be hot? or interesting?

people who have foot fetishes are GROSSSSSSS sorry, im usually nice but honestly, feet are the most disgusting thing to be looking at in "that" way.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I saw another person wearing split toe shoes the other day. WHY? WHYYYYYYYY??? they're so butt ugly it makes me want to cry. :(

aalva66

HSC
N/A
LOL! Some of you people have no idea what toe cleavage is. Toe cleavage is what you see when a girl is wearing closed toe shoes like pumps, for example.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)