Toga Party (1 Viewer)

liz100

HSC
I bought a ticket at orientation. Has anyone been before? Is it any good? Do people really dress up, cuz i dont really want to since im gonna be catching the train to KG haha.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
liz100 said:
I bought a ticket at orientation. Has anyone been before? Is it any good? Do people really dress up, cuz i dont really want to since im gonna be catching the train to KG haha.
Yes, people usually wear togas to toga parties. Though I'm guessing you could simply take your clothes in a plastic bag and change in a bathroom or somesuch when you arrive.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
liz100 said:
Ive been to the city ones not kgai ones but i hear the kgai ones are pretty awesome
yeah its fun to dress up if its themed
especially toga! ;)

Veronica.L

HSC
hey on the website it says all welcome. proof of age required. dus that mean under 18s can get in but they just cant drink??

krayzie_

HSC
Get a train to Central.

Then walk to the Broadway campus.

Then get a shuttle bus straight to the KGAI campus.

The shuttle bus takes you to KGAI and back from KGAI to Broadway so then you just get your train home.

Veronica.L

HSC
i saw that there was meant to be a shuttle bus from kgai to city at midnight but i dont know about the other normal shuttle's out to kgai.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)