Tom and Katie expecting a baby (1 Viewer)

X

xeuyrawp

Wooz said:
The religion of scientology allows you to practise any other religion along with scientology.

http://www.scientology.org/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology#Scientology_and_other_religions

From wikipedia: Scientology and other religions
Scientology teaches entry-level recruits it is fully compatible with all existing major religions. Publicly the Church of Scientology states:

"Scientology respects all religions. Scientology does not conflict with other religions or other religious practices."
That's in theory. Unfortunately, the beliefs of the Church of Scientology and its concepts of Thetanism and your spirit clash with most mainstream beliefs.

iSam

HSC
Wonder if it's her's?

I wonder if the baby is actually her's? Tommy's little swimmers have come to be known as a little incompetent.

Go Nicole - you're missing out on nothing. I hate Tom Cruise.

rumour

HSC
iSam said:
I wonder if the baby is actually her's? Tommy's little swimmers have come to be known as a little incompetent.

Go Nicole - you're missing out on nothing. I hate Tom Cruise.
She is pregnant, so I would assume that the baby was her's :confused:.

EDIT: I see your point!!! I still think she is a virgin...............

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i dont get it...wouldnt it be hers if she is carrying it....and rumours has it that she is 5/6mnth preggers meaning that she got preggers like when the first started going out

olchik

HSC
If she is pregnant, it's awesome! And it's not our right to judge.

piecheck

HSC
N/A
yeah, i thought tom had some infertility problem or something - y did they decide to adopt if he could actualy produce a kid? meh well kudos to them, but i reckon katies so dumb for changing to that fucked up religion/cult/whatever

HSC
Wooz said:
The religion of scientology allows you to practise any other religion along with scientology.

http://www.scientology.org/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology#Scientology_and_other_religions

From wikipedia: Scientology and other religions
Scientology teaches entry-level recruits it is fully compatible with all existing major religions. Publicly the Church of Scientology states:

"Scientology respects all religions. Scientology does not conflict with other religions or other religious practices."
The "Church" of Scientology also believes that a mother shouldn't be able to make any noises or say anything during the birth and 7 days afterwards.

What dickheads.

HSC
Tom Cruise wanted to be a priest when he was 14. Holmes didn't believe in sex before marriage.

What a joke. Cruise is divorced AND screwing Holmes (who knows who else previously) before marriage (excuse my tone of voice). Some awesome priest he would've been.

Such disappointment.

s2indie

HSC
cool, i like babies.
i just dont like the idea of cruise and holmes having a baby.
tom cruise freaks me out.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
apparently katie aint happy coz tom is fully controlling her life...and yeh...i hope she leaves him coz i dont like them together

kelbel88

HSC
Apparently

apparently if they have a girl the wanna call her ella elisabeth or if on the other hand the little pain in the ass is gonna take after his father ( war of the worlds already) they wanna call him william oscar
anyways i hate tom cruise stupid frigin scientoglogist oh he's too good for anyone oh wait a minute he likes jumping on lounges wait a minute he already jumped katie and looked what happened she's up the duff with a little wanker on the way!!!

olchik

HSC
I think that their baby will be cute, coz they are both so good-looking

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)