'TONIGHT ON TEN' before neighbours (1 Viewer)

HSC
what is this? this thing right before neighbours saying what is on ten that night is woeful. it is such a waste of 30 seconds that quite frankly is better off for airing that awful 'what i like about you' song/ promo for channel ten.

persephone

HSC
It's crap. I have no idea why they do that. Such a waste of my time.

P

pLuvia

Oh I know what you're saying, I agree with you guys, it's so annoying.

And like before each add break, there's that "dramatic ten" or something

Ellie-Bee

HSC
Its really pretty nauseating. I saw it before the Grammys were on and they had this really gross guy dressed up like Gwen Stefani - needless to say my eyes are still recovering.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
i hated the monday segment.., "the fatty boom batties on the biggest loser..." fuck them, both those ugly bastards are fat too! I agree with all above, what a waste of time and money... kinda like the hot dogs show...

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
what i like, what i like about u "ooo'

compared to every other station, this promo sucks
just stock footage and images - note how the quality isn't always great, and for those who get widescreen digital, note how half of it is still 4:3 cut up with 16:9
The tune is pretty catchy
I still prefer the one with Rove etc, where they jump into the wall, and bert dances - oh , 9 poached him :(

click here to watch it (H264 - quicktime)
(this is in widescreen, so u can see the 4:3 issue)

http://www.virginbrand.com/identica/ten/10sixty.mp4

Last edited:

Jiga

^^^

I wouldnt limit that just to channel 10. IMO Channel 9 is the worst, during the cricket they have those little adversistments on the 'scoreboard' for their shitty programs, they copied that off channel 7 who did it during the tennis, it is so fuckin lame! On top of this, they have another advertisement of some people in the crowd holding up a banner that has like 'Cold Case Monday 9;30', if I see that again Im seriously gonna write a letter to channel 9 it shits me off sooo much.

Anyone share these sentaments? Sport in particular is a sacred place, adds in between overs are bad enough, now during every 5 second break, its ridiculous and un-Australian, we are turning into America :(

miss_m

HSC
That stupid man drives me crazy!! What does channel 10 hope to achieve with it? Worse is that 9am with David and Kim show that replaced Bert. It's god awful that show.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
This is a seriously short ad break - so don't go anywhere

Doesn't that 30 second description just make the 'one minute' ad go even longer??? defeating the purpose of it?
I think we would know at that point we are watching Ch10

ABC still wins in my books with the new 'there's more to television' and the intuitive 'big 2' idents on digital 21

7th Sign

HSC
probly no one paid for advertising so 109 just filled up the spot or something...

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
dead cactus said:
i hated the monday segment.., "the fatty boom batties on the biggest loser..." fuck them, both those ugly bastards are fat too! I agree with all above, what a waste of time and money... kinda like the hot dogs show...
1999? holy fuck!

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
I think its just a replacement for the Axle from AusIdol segment which they usually show previews of new movies.

persephone

HSC
Is this still on? I haven't seen it in a while. Not that I care.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)