Tony Abbott breaks election promise BEFORE election (1 Viewer)

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
I have better things to do than read a book which contradicts itself and theories which do not make sense. I would have a more fun time reading twatlight.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Tony Abbot doesn't even believe in climate change...Which means the destruction of the Earth is God's will...

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Abbott at this stage is better than Rudd, tbh.

RUDD IS MORE OF A FUCKING FUNDIE THAN ABBOTT OKAY. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS.
How's that big new tax on business so the government can fund a new social welfare system (paid maternity leave) working out for you?

Essjaybee

HSC
Abbott has extreme views. He thinks Bible studies should be compulsory, women should save their virginity for marriage, "houseWIVES" should be doing all the ironing, homosexuality is wrong as is against abortion.

Having opinions is not dangerous. Being in a position of power, after proving that you make decisions affecting millions of people without running them by anyone, and having extreme views on cumpolsory religious (or religious based) studies, womens rights/roles and homosexuality - that's dangerous.

Random Independent > Dogshit > Rudd > More dogshit > Abbott.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
It's ironic that he created this maternity leave scheme despite thinking that women should have domesticated roles.

johnnydepp

HSC
rudd is a populist spin factory while abbott is a traitor to his roots

All i can say is JOE HOCKEY FOR PM (i mean how long has it been since we've had a fat ass PM?)

TacoTerrorist

HSC
All politicians are conservative pricks who at the end of the day will always support big business over the general populace. Nothing ever changes through this piece of shit we call democracy. No matter who you vote for the outcome will always be the same: you get screwed while billion-dollar multinational corporations laugh all the way to the bank to collect your money.

bazrah

HSC
Women's virginity 'a precious gift', says Opposition Leader Tony Abbott | Herald Sun

haha lol. Tony Abbott CANNOT be prime minister of Australia. Don't even know why hes the leader of a political party
You can ridicule Tony Abbott for many other things, but by attempting to ridicule him for this you just show yourself to be have an unreasonable bias. A lot of parents would agree with Abbott on this subject, and why shouldn't they? What is wrong with what he said? He would advise his daughters not to go around having sex with just anyone as the person they would end up having sex with won't give a stuff about them, and probably just want to stick their dick in something, which is basically true for 90% of male high school students. It's funny that it always seems to be predominantly men on forums who are making fun of abbott for his statement. No doubt just another example of the social culture of Australian men and it's disrespect and disregard for women in general.

HSC
bazrah shut the fuck up already

no one wants to stay a virgin until they have finished uni, that is pathetic

your post is more disrespectful towards women than any post so far. you seem to think women dont like and want the occasional dick inside them as much as men want to just stick their dick in something? you dont think women are capable of making decisions regarding who's dick they put inside their own body lol?

Garygaz

HSC
It's ironic that he created this maternity leave scheme despite thinking that women should have domesticated roles.
I actually see no irony in that at all, think about it.

bazrah

HSC
bazrah shut the fuck up already

no one wants to stay a virgin until they have finished uni, that is pathetic

your post is more disrespectful towards women than any post so far. you seem to think women dont like and want the occasional dick inside them as much as men want to just stick their dick in something? you dont think women are capable of making decisions regarding who's dick they put inside their own body lol?
Haha I didn't say people want to stay a virgin until they finish university. Yes, women may want sex, but a lot of women you talk to probably don't want to have sex with a guy who is just out for a quick root. Abbott was just giving the advice which he would give to his daughters which is perfectly reasonable. Women are perfectly capable of making their own decisions, but Australia's social culture pushes people into making decisions of both genders. I've been through high school so I know women who don't have sex during their high school years are usually labelled as frigid and can receive bullying from guys. When women have sexual relations they produce oxytocin which is a hormone that stimulates a strong emotional connection. Men don't which is why they don't usually make emotional attachments. Most men don't give a stuff about this, but they should. Men need to understand that when they sleep with a woman there is a much greater possibility of her becoming emotional attached, and be prepared to deal with the consequences of that. Can you point out why my post is disrespectful to women? I would say I most likely have a much greater respect for women than you certainly do. I just don't approve of the sexist social culture we have in Australia regarding sex. For example, why is a chick who has had sex with 20 guys a slut, but a guy who has had sex with 20 girls is a champion? It's time the young men of Australia grow up and realize that appreciating women is not taking note that they have banging tits or a nice arse.

Garygaz

HSC
Haha I didn't say people want to stay a virgin until they finish university. Yes, women may want sex, but a lot of women you talk to probably don't want to have sex with a guy who is just out for a quick root. Abbott was just giving the advice which he would give to his daughters which is perfectly reasonable. Women are perfectly capable of making their own decisions, but Australia's social culture pushes people into making decisions of both genders. I've been through high school so I know women who don't have sex during their high school years are usually labelled as frigid and can receive bullying from guys. When women have sexual relations they produce oxytocin which is a hormone that stimulates a strong emotional connection. Men don't which is why they don't usually make emotional attachments. Most men don't give a stuff about this, but they should. Men need to understand that when they sleep with a woman there is a much greater possibility of her becoming emotional attached, and be prepared to deal with the consequences of that. Can you point out why my post is disrespectful to women? I would say I most likely have a much greater respect for women than you certainly do. I just don't approve of the sexist social culture we have in Australia regarding sex. For example, why is a chick who has had sex with 20 guys a slut, but a guy who has had sex with 20 girls is a champion? It's time the young men of Australia grow up and realize that appreciating women is not taking note that they have banging tits or a nice arse.
INTERNET WHITE KNIGHT. Also it's called a penis, and testosterone, it explains everything in your post. It's been that way for thousands of years now sonny nuthin we can do bout it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)